Poll: What will you be buying in November?

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
I would say Skyrim... but I bought that 2 months ago... so probably Battlefield 3, and maybe AsCreed if I save up, or maybe, when I'm in the shop, if I feel depressed I'll go for SR3 to cheer me up, even though I don't know how I could be depressed with Skyrim! :D

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
Saints Row the Third, Batman: Arkham City, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

That's my list of games for this year that i know of, and intend to buy, altough DX:HR is hovering near the "wait for sale/used game" and "buy at launch" line (haven't, and won't, play the leaked version).

VaudevillianVeteran

No Comment Necessary.
Sep 19, 2009
It will likely be between Arkham City (Which I'll probably pick up in October if I'm lucky), Saints Row: The Third (Fucking can't wait) and Skyrim (Because, let's admit, it's probably the most anticipated game of the year).

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
I'll probably be pre-ordering Skyrim soon, so I won't be buying that in November, but I'll be getting it in November!

Also: maybe Uncharted 3, because I think that comes out in November.
Maybe Dark Souls. I doubt I'll get it right when it comes out, so I'll probably get it in November or for Christmas.

Electric Alpaca

What's on the menu?
May 2, 2011
Uncharted 3 - The star of the show.

Battlefield 3 - Looks to be a genuine evolution of the military sim and if the multiplayer is a mere notch above Bad Company's I will have hours of fun

Modern Warfare 3 - Critical mass. Pretty much only reason.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - I need to finish Brotherhood however. Strange thing is I've had it from release, kept up to date with the DLC but not yet gotten round to playing it.

ESV Skyrim - Tentative. I couldn't get into Oblivion, but I'm hoping I can get into this. Fantasy is my cup of tea, and I genuinely hope it hits home with me.

dragonslayer32

Jan 11, 2010
All of them. I also need to get FIFA 12 in September and Assassins Creed whenever that comes out. Although, at £40 a pop, I need another job :(

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
I'll be buying the latest release in my favorite game series of this console generation.

I am speaking of course, of Assassin's Creed.

Revelations looks like it could be the best one yet in terms of combat and gameplay variety. Most of all, it's confirmed that this one will wrap up the storylines of Altair and Ezio.

It'll be great to know more about Altair, since we didn't get to know him very well in the first game and Altair's codexes in ACII hint that some interesting things happened to him after AC.

As for Ezio? I loved Ezio in ACII. Brotherhood felt like a natural extension to Ezio's story and I loved it too. Rverything I'm seeing in previews tells that I'll love where they take him in Revelations. Despite that, I'm ready for Ezio's story to be complete. It's time to move on.

EDIT: Also, Skyrim. I've never played an Elder Scrolls game, or a huge single-player WRPG for that matter, but Skyrim will probably be my first, and I will probably love ever second of it.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Battlefield 3 and Skyrim, probably. No real interest in the other two. As for not in the poll, Assassin's Creed and Uncharted 3.

Going to be a busy winter for me.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Saints Row The Third, Battlefield 3, Dead Island, and probably plenty of others. There are way too many.

I wish people would stop calling Battlefield 3 'Bad Company 3'.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Hopefully Skyrim, MW3, and Battlefield 3 within a few weeks pf each other.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I've got Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations and Modern Warfare 3 on pre-order. It's going to be a busy November.

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
Skyrim. Also I think Halo:Anniversary is out November along with the full version of Minecraft, so I'll be getting those.

Probably COD too if I ever bother setting my PSN back up.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
just battlefield. i will wait for everything else and only if i intent to play a game online a lot starting at release is important to me. also with everything i will grab in October i wont have much time or money.

ineedscissors

Oct 24, 2009
Uncharted 3, Skyrim, Saints Row the Third, MGS HD Collection, Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations (I'm pretty sure that's coming out in November...)