Poll: What will you be buying in November?

poppabaggins

May 29, 2009
That list is just so...bland.
A month ago I would have skyrim, but everything I read about it makes me want the game less and less. I'll probably pick up saint's row 3 at some point though.

CupboardNinja

Nov 30, 2010
I'll definitely be buying Uncharted 3 and Skyrim, I'll probably be getting Saints Row 3, and I might be getting Assassin's Creed Revelations, if I see something new from it, which I haven't yet.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
BF3
Halo HD
Batman (technically october but i digress)
Guild Wars 2....if they even decide to release it then.

and CODMW3 just so i can send it back for a full refund saying its the wrong game....yes i am that much of a bastard. :D

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
In November, I'm going to be buying Skyrim and Battlefield 3. Luckily, I'm not really interested in the other ones enough to buy them full price (except for maybe Saints Row). Everything else that I'm buying like Uncharted 3, Arkham City, and Rage are (luckily) more spread out.

I don't understand why they would do this. It makes competition needlessly insane.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Skyrim, I'll be sleeping in front of the store if I have to.
Collectors edition that is haha.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
Skyrim. 'Cause it's the only game I even have a shred of interest in in the next few months. Actually... make that out of every game due for release. I'll pick up the Halo remake 'cause I loved the first one, but apart from Skyrim, none of the major titles have excited me at all.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
Out of the poll list, I'll be getting Skyrim and Battlefield 3 but I'll be getting them for Xmas. Xmas is a big deal to me and my folks so I save Q4 releases for then (but it is tough to wait, especially for the likes of Skyrim)

Herbsk

May 31, 2011
Skyrim and Saint's Row are definate buys for me - though who knows when I'll finally get to play them - I'm still getting both when they come out!!!

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
Call of Duty, Skyrim, Saints Row, the new Halo and Assassins Creed. The latter three come out the day before my birthday, so hopefully I'll have enough money to get all of them as gifts etc.

Plus my dad's birthday is on the 28th, so it's kind of tradition now to get him the new CoD which I'll get a go of, too.