Poll: What will you be buying in November?

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Hell I have even saved up enough days to take 2 weeks off when it comes out, and that´s what I'm going do!

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
While I actually don't know when it's coming out, Skyward Sword. So either "Other" or "None of them" depending on its release date. I should probably go figure that out....

McNinja

Sep 21, 2008
Skyrim and Halo: CE Anniversary. Maybe something else. Provided I have any money at all.

Frosted89

May 31, 2010
Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim and Call of Duty MW3 definitely. Also, Battlefield 3 if I have the budget and time for it.

Rodrigo Girao

May 13, 2011
Tdc2182 said:
Rodrigo Girao said:
The only game I have in sight now is Sturmwind for the Dreamcast.
I think you may have accidentally fell into a time machine.
Not at all. It's really coming this november. And it looks awesome, check it.

? http://sturmwind.duranik.com/

(It started developement as an Atari Jaguar CD title, mind you...)

But I've made a mistake: I forgot to mention Gun Lord, that is also coming this year, not only for the Dreamcast, but also for the Neo Geo.

? http://www.gun-lord.com/

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
War Penguin said:
TLS14 said:
Battlefield and Skyrim, for me. I don't like CoD and I've never played Saint's Row. Is it any good?

Jacob Carse said:
Saints row 3, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Minecraft and Halo Anniversary.

Its going to be a fun November.
Wait, what!? You're sure you want Minecraft, but haven't bought it yet? If this isn't just a lack-of-funds issue, I'd say you're clinically insane.
Actually, they're releasing the full game in November. We've all just been playing the beta.

OT: I'll be playing Skyrim and hoping that I'll enjoy it more than Oblivion, because I really didn't like Oblivion.
yea but everyone playing the beta gets the the full game

for freee

SKYRIM ALL THE WAY I mean comeon its an elderscrolls game

Joshica Huracane

Feb 21, 2011
All of them, as well as Uncharted 3 and Assassins Creed Revelations. Oh, and the MGS HD collection. Now to get some money...

rmb1983

I am the storm.
Mar 29, 2011
Uncharted 3, Skyrim, and Assassin's Creed.

As they're already pre-ordered, if Collector's Editions are announced, they'll immediately be marked.[footnote]Already have my Uncharted Collector's marked; still have to swing by the store to shift my Assassin's Creed over to the limited; Skyrim remains a mystery, for the moment.[/footnote]
It's going to be an expensive month, I know.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
If I can afford them,I'll buy all of em.

But on my prio list is Arkham City,Skyrim and BF3(all of them for PC of course).

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
SoopaSte123 said:
I'm still questioning whether I'm buying Saints Row 3 or not... I loved SR2, but about 60% of my games for this generation are open world games and I feel like a game that's so similar to others I own isn't worth $60.
I keep thinking the same thing about this exact game but every time I see more demoed, the more I think I'll just give away SR2 and buy SR3.
I have a feeling that's all I'll need for a while.
My wife is already struggling to decide if she wants MW3 or Skyrim. She'll probably come home with both that week.