Poll: What's favorite Show from the Escapist?

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Unforgotten Realms. Too bad it's dead.

Here's episode 1 for those of you who came later. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/unforgotten-realms/49-Episode-One-The-Remaking-of-Heroes]

Doktor Sleepless

Jan 4, 2011
I came here originally for zero punctuation, then found myself preferring extra credits. So now i guess it's Movie Bob.

RedBeta22

Aug 28, 2008
1- Miracle of Sound. Age of The Dragon and The New Black Gold are amazing,

2- Zero Punctuation - Can't believe it's been over 4 years since it started.

3- Escape to the Movies. I enjoy Bob's reviews more than the movie he's reviewing. A movie leaves me entertained or bored, but I always feel like I learn something when I watch Escape to the Movies.

4 - The Jimquisition. All I can say is "Thank God, for Jim."

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
Dags90 said:
Redlin5 said:
I really, really, really like Feed Dump. Sure I love all of the LRR's stuff and ZP is usually a great time too but I've come to like Wednesdays for MOS and Feed Dump more than ZP.

Weird huh?
Nah, I've been watching Feed Dump before ZP on Wednesdays for weeks. I hope they have enough hats to continue the series forever.
According to Graham they have enough hats to do years worth of Feed Dump and thats without them buying more/people giving them hats at PAX and the like.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Feed Dump for me, nothing is more fun than hearing the LRR crew read weird news and do weird things with DnD cards.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
ash-brewster said:
Dags90 said:
Redlin5 said:
I really, really, really like Feed Dump. Sure I love all of the LRR's stuff and ZP is usually a great time too but I've come to like Wednesdays for MOS and Feed Dump more than ZP.

Weird huh?
Nah, I've been watching Feed Dump before ZP on Wednesdays for weeks. I hope they have enough hats to continue the series forever.
According to Graham they have enough hats to do years worth of Feed Dump and thats without them buying more/people giving them hats at PAX and the like.
Well then the show better continue for years! XD

Also, while I'm here, I really enjoyed "There will be Brawl". I wonder if those guys could come back and make another series for us... If anything that got me stuck on the Escapist before discovering the forums.