Poll: Whats up with wearing shoes indoors????

Ubilaz

Jan 18, 2010
Most of the time I take off my shoes but sometimes I keep them on.

overall though it doesn't matter to me.

relish

Nov 27, 2009
How about a yes I'm not weird option. What is weird to you is not the same to everyone.
Yes I am feeling a little bitchy today so get over it. >:!

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Whenever I go to someone else's house, I always take off my shoes, but when I'm at my own house, I keep them on. The only reason I do that is because I have a dog that is 17 years old with a weak bladder and she sometimes likes to leave little gifts around.

Subeer

Jan 25, 2010
Take them off as soon as I get into the house. They will just make the carpet dirty

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I take 'em off, but sometimes I leave them on

Not because I wear shoes indoors, but because I'm too lazy to move and I'm usually sat in the family room, which has a wooden floor

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
I take off my shoes when i'm at someones home (including my own) but oterwise not.
Schools, most indoor workplaces, stores etc are all shoes-on areas in my book.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
I take my shoes off cuz the bottom of my shoes are filthy, why would I want to spoil someone's, or even my own, house? If I didn't take off my shoes I might as well sling shit and soil onto their walls. And especially if it was a wet day... how could I not take off my shoes.

Chonghui King

Jul 11, 2010
First of all, Hygiene. The shoes will bring all germs. What if you stepped on the spit which someone has TB? Can you see those? Absolutely not. How often do you wash your carpet?
Even your hands are very dirty! You think your hands are clean because you washed them. Problems you can?t see the germs or bacteria.
Secondly, Laziness. Take off shoes or put them back on is annoying. Don?t make an excuse over the culture.
Don?t you shower before you are invited to someone?s house!
Of course, yes.
Thirdly, culture. Yes Asians respect the other.
They are not rude to the other if they know what to do. I could understand if they don?t know, but
what annoyed me, they don?t bother taking their shoes off, even if I mentioned it to them.
How annoying it is and rude they are!!!
They should stop their shoes on indoor.