Poll: what's worse,beating up a girl, or getting beat up by a girl?

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
seriously, this question has been confusing me since I was 11 years old.I just couldn't get it out of my head.So please tell what's worse

XSA37

Aug 5, 2009
Beating up a girl. If you get beat up, that's not a big deal. But, if you beat someone, that's just wrong. Beyond belief.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
HG131 said:
Neither. They have varying levels of badass just like men. I'd never insult a guy for getting beat up by a chick and I think that if you're going to give it, you should take it too. Randomly hitting anyone is a dick move, but if she started it you have every right to give it back 10 fold.
I motion for a third option to be added to the poll that summarizes this point.

I actually 100% agree with you. People think I'm crazy because they ask and I tell them I'd fight a girl if she started something, but they call me crazy anyways, so I don't really care. I'm just not a fan of laying down and taking a beating because of a trivial fact like gender. A threat's a threat.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
If you get beaten up by a girl, you can factor in a number of excuses - for example, saying she got the jump on you and you weren't expecting it. A sucker punch is a sucker punch, no matter who it's from.

There are very few excuses for hitting a woman, let alone beating her up.

oreopizza47

May 2, 2010
Beating up a girl. Unless she starts some serious crap for no good reason, there is no excuse for it. As the Chosen One would say, "This is bad and wrong. It's 'Badrong'."

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
Getting beat by a girl...OK, let me change that to not sound sexist...

Getting beat up by a SMALL girl...no wait.

How about both just suck?

BritishWeather

Mar 22, 2010
In marriages, Police rarely believe a man is getting beaten by a woman and many men lose custardy of their kids due to woman lying about getting beaten. Anyhow back to the topic their no excuse for hitting a woman no matter what it just shows your a weak person, put up with it. Or run away!

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
beating up a girl, definitely

if you get beaten up by one, you can just go hide and your health will regenerate itself Ô.o

just kidding, but really, a man should not beat up a girl EVAH, it just aint right and goes against the honor code

if you get beaten up by a girl, yeah, your ego gets stabbed in the guts, but it isnt really big, because if you get beaten by a girl you will be considered whimpish but people would still hang out with you, but, if you beat up one, you will be considered soulless and you will be lonely for quite some time, and be insulted about it =P

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
HG131 said:
Jedoro said:
HG131 said:
Neither. They have varying levels of badass just like men. I'd never insult a guy for getting beat up by a chick and I think that if you're going to give it, you should take it too. Randomly hitting anyone is a dick move, but if she started it you have every right to give it back 10 fold.
I motion for a third option to be added to the poll that summarizes this point.

I actually 100% agree with you. People think I'm crazy because they ask and I tell them I'd fight a girl if she started something, but they call me crazy anyways, so I don't really care. I'm just not a fan of laying down and taking a beating because of a trivial fact like gender. A threat's a threat.
Exactly. Also, nobody's called me crazy for that opinion, but whenever someone does call me crazy I just reply "Wait, you just figured that out? I thought the fact that I commonly and calmly say I hope someone gets in a painful car wreck kinda pointed that fact out!".
My most common response is "And?"

Anytime someone gives me crap for this, I just say, "Chivalry or equality; pick one. Picking both is superiority." That, or my explanation, usually shuts them up.

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
I don't usually like taking a stance like this, but it really depends on context.

I don't see why it's seen as okay for a girl to beat a guy up, and not vice versa. But it all depends on whether it was provoked, and by what degree.

P.S: I'm not sure if what I wrote above makes a whole lotta sense, but it's half 1 AM where I am, and I'm tired.

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
You get beat up by a girl, you get viewed as a wuss to an extent, but "You would never beat up a girl!" is a pretty valid excuse IMO.

Beating up a girl conjures the word wuss into ones mind as well, as who else would pummel a defenseless girl than someone who couldn't fight someone his own size as the case would often be perceived. But you are also labeled a coward, a wretch, a blemish on society's otherwise spotless figure with brains of cabbage and a heart that shines not the valiant bravery of red, but the sickly, putrid yellow cowardice that you now embody in everyone's mind when your PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A NAME COMES FORTH AS THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION!!!
[/fun outburst for no reason]
Yeah, that :p

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Beating up a girl is worse.

In my old Dojo, Sensei Natalalie kicked my ass many..many...many.. times in sparring. I've grown to accept that she can kick my ankles out, then kick my head to the ground in the span of about a quarter of a second.

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
My manliness would definitely be hurt if I got my ass kicked by a girl, but I wouldn't hate someone who was. However, I would definitely hate someone who beat up a woman.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
That depends on the context of the situation. If both of these just randomly happened (I.E. I started beating up a girl for no reason, a girl started beating me up for no reason), I'd say the worse one is beating up the girl. However, if the girl in question was trying to hurt me and she had a reason, then I'd say being beat up by the girl. It's a very situational morale choice.