Poll: what's worse,beating up a girl, or getting beat up by a girl?

Dr. Feelgood

Jul 13, 2010
Getting beat up. If South Park has taught me anything, getting beat up by a girl makes you a fag. Also, it's okay to beat up a girl if she started it, or if she's bein' a dick.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Let's shake things up a little bit and pretend this is the girl we're speaking of. xD

http://m17.photobucket.com/image/exorcist/mybusiness/Holidays/Halloween/028.gif.html?src=www&o=4

DaBozz

May 27, 2009
Beating up a girl is worse there's no need for it!
If a girl hits you then you should take it, its more honourable not to fight back even if its not a girl.

Edit: yayyy super special 300th post: THIS IS SPARTA!!!!

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
You should never hit a lady. However, if she is trying to hurt you, she is no lady, so give as good as you get. Yeah, if someone's trying to hurt me, I'll fight back, gender be damned.

Dense_Electric

Jul 29, 2009
DaBozz said:
its more honourable not to fight back even if its not a girl.
Once again, you can keep your silly little honor. At the end of the day, I'll be the one without the black eye.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Neither, you should never beat someone up, and if you're talking about self defense, either run or restrain your enemy.
No need to hurt them in an attempt to stop the fight.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Fight back FFS. Being unwilling to fight back "Because they're a girl" chauvinistic. They're human, they have fists, they're attacking you, fight back. The assumption that you can merely restrain them assumes that all males are considerably stronger and are better at combat, which isn't true.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
lonercs said:
saintchristopher said:
lonercs said:
saintchristopher said:
I don't care if she is kicking your ass 8 ways from Sunday; YOU DON'T HIT GIRLS.
You are an idiot! So abuse is ok if it's girl on guy. I hope you get the living shit beat out of you by an abusive girl and is put in the hospital. You probably will not be able to defend yourself legality and you won't defend yourself physical. Please if you try, you most likely get sued.

The domestic abuse laws are screwed up in the worst fucked up ways you you only make it worst. The only way to show you the truth is if your victimize or your close friend/family member suffers from it.
Okay. If you want me, or anyone to take you seriously, proofread what you type. I've never seen anyone articulate a speech impediment into text before now.

I don't know what world you're living in where women are just going around putting men in the hospital, but neither I nor my friends are stupid or emotionally fragile enough to be around women - or ANYBODY, for that matter - who have violent outbursts, let alone cultivate relationships with them.

Cook up all the hypothetical situations you want. If I were physically attacked by a girl, I'd probably have it coming. But never once in my life have I been in a situation where I felt threatened with physical violence. Do you want to know how I managed that? By not pissing people off by running my stupid mouth, a trick you would think more people might have figured out by now,
It is not hypothetical. This happens a lot, and not all cases are even reported. I know the were never threatened by an abusive person. If you were, you would agree with me. You think that the only way to be put in a threatening situation is by running your mouth? That's simply not true. A person can become violent from intoxication to irrational behavior. There does not necessarily need to be a reason other then the person likes to hurt others.

You say that if you are attacked by a girl, you probably had is coming. What if you didn't, or what if it was a guy? Again, abusive behavior does not necessarily need a reason. Even if there is a reason, it may not be a valid one. An irrational person can be offend or angered by imaginary situations when the person has no evidences such situation even took place.

I can continue arguing my point and you may still not be convinced. So I'll respond to your post we the two above points and stop. However, I want you to know that the only difference between male-on-female abuse and female-on-male is the switched genders. Unfortunately, people tend to ignore female-on-male abuse, or belittle it's seriousness.
But what if she's a zombie?
: /

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
I'd rather get beat up by a girl. I was raised to never hit a girl so I never will. Plus jail time and all that doesn't really appeal to me.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
AngryMongoose said:
Fight back FFS. Being unwilling to fight back "Because they're a girl" chauvinistic. They're human, they have fists, they're attacking you, fight back. The assumption that you can merely restrain them assumes that all males are considerably stronger and are better at combat, which isn't true.
exactly the whole concept of "i don't beat girls" is technically sexist

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
It depends on the girl beating or being beaten, the number and attitude of onlookers, and most importantly, how much you believe that girls have some form of gender-specific diplomatic immunity from unarmed combat. Granted, an insistence on not beating up a girl can be an admirable and chivalrous attitude, but not if she's handing you your own nipples on a silver platter.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
faspxina said:
*snip*
exactly the whole concept of "i don't beat girls" is technically sexist
Not just technically sexist; explicitly sexist against both genders.
Tolerant Fanboy said:
How much you believe that girls have some form of gender-specific diplomatic immunity from unarmed combat.
See, intellectually I know that idea is stupid, but there'd still be a part of me saying "What? No! You can't do that you bastard!"
Tolerant Fanboy said:
But not if she's handing you your own nipples on a silver platter.
Which raises the quesiton of whether the people here who'd refuse to hit a girl on the grounds that they're weaker would extend the same kindness to males with arms as thick as twigs.

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
I never got the "don't punch a girl" thing. Is it dick-waving men thinking that women are all weak and inferior to them in physical combat? I know several girls that I know for a fact could take me down without breaking a sweat. Sure it's because of their training in martial arts, and not their brute strength, but it doesn't matter how they do it, if they CAN do it. Besides, girls can always knee you in the nards, then you're done.

Now, re-phrase the question to "What's worse: beating up a person, or getting beat up by someone", and I have no idea what to answer. I'm not a violent person, and I'd never intentionally inflict harm on someone, unless my life was threatened. On the other hand, I really have no wish to be beaten up.