Poll: What's your favorite Cookie?

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
I chose other because my favorite type of cookie is called a mountain bar it is a mix of chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal flakes you bake it in the oven for thirty minutes then eat them right when they come out so that everything is still sticky and the flavors are still mixed.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Ohhi said:
I chose other because my favorite type of cookie is called a mountain bar it is a mix of chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal flakes you bake it in the oven for thirty minutes then eat them right when they come out so that everything is still sticky and the flavors are still mixed.
Sounds delicious but brutal on the mouth to be eating them right out of the oven

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
My favourite are these:

Good lord, they're good! Mmmmmmmm! Me and my friend call it "crack".

Chocolate chip are pretty damn nommy too.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
I like these Cookies [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJEvJFrTCSE].
They are delicious! You have to admit those snicker-Doodles look good.

I also love choc-chip cookies. I actually sold them as part of a group project for our school market day. I bought our last 10 cookies for the group to celebrate our success :D

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
These:

I can't find them any more because there was some kind of recall in my area, and instead of taking a risk and restocking new batches afterwards, they decided not to stock them again.

I was and am still pissed. They were heaven. I could eat six in a sitting.

Other than that, I love chocolate chip cookies that are made in the incredibly soft cookie style. I don't like the crunchy.

Aeon_COR

Mar 1, 2010
You have forgotten the almighty Anzac biscuit, which family's made and sent to loved ones in the Vietnam war because they don't spoil or go stale.

Geekiest

Jan 21, 2011
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk. I have my own special recipe that me and my friends call the Cookies of Doom. It's delectable, balancing the best bits of each flavor so that none are too overpowering.

awnman

Dec 21, 2010
im am proudly australians so i voted for anzac biscuts
just thinking of my grandmas home made ones makes me salivate

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Us crazy Aussies call them all biscuits but....

The Monte Carlo

If you've had tea/ coffee at your grandma's in Australia you know this biscuit.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
A girlfriend of mine made me chocolate ship cookies with a secret ingredient. I was reluctant to try it, but eventually did. What resulted was a culinary boner of epic proportions.

I couldn't put my finger on why it was so awesome, no matter how hard I tried. She finally told me.

Bacon.

Since that fateful day, I'm been spreading the word of bacon cookies. And all who hear my words are blessed with delicious rewards from heaven (Assuming their wives know how to make cookies).

AwkwardTurtle

Aug 21, 2011
I like a good Chocolate Chip Cookie. A lot of the time I'll run into a bad one, so in terms of constantly tasting good I do like Oreos as well. YAY COOKIES. :D

Varrdy

Feb 25, 2010
Blimey! For once it seems I'm with the majority!

Brace yourself for the imminient implosion of the universe!

Wardy

awnman

Dec 21, 2010
i revoke my previous statment and agree with dr.susse but anzac biscuts are still great