Poll: What's your favorite Cookie?

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
My favorite cookie has to be the buttersnap, the flavor blends in perfectly and it feel vintage...

and I also never heard of these Sponch Cookies, and I lived in Spain for some while.

also my favorite packaged cookie has to be "Chips Ahoy", darn that dough for being delicious!

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Cookie? Biscuit.

Chocolate Hobnobs are the greatest thing in the universe that, as far as we can tell, does not contain any bacon. Further analysis might be required to discover how this is possible.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Here in Holland we have vastly different cookies.
So yeah... all of those you mentioned don't even come into my top five I'm afraid ;)

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
YOU CAN GET PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES? WHERE!?!? Those sound incredible! Guess it's a USA thing, never seen them in England :(

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
Chocolate chip cookies are my favourite, by far. I always get a pack when someone comes over.

Wolvaroo

Jan 1, 2008
Whipped shortbread cookies. Markedly different from regular shortbread cookies which rank quite lowly with me.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
A bake a mean chocolate chip cookie that stays chewy for days. It's the stuff gods live off of. I can make a huge batch and it'll never survive more than 48 hours at my house without my roomies and I eating it all.

JLML

Feb 18, 2010
My personal favourite is a rare kind of cookies that are not commonly found, since the secret behind making them has all but been forgotten, only remembered amongst a small group of master bakers in the area of Karlsborg, Sweden. And me, of course. I'm not going to tell you exactly what makes them so great, but I can give you a hint... It involves potatoes. ;D
trollnystan said:
My favourite are these:

Good lord, they're good! Mmmmmmmm! Me and my friend call it "crack".

Chocolate chip are pretty damn nommy too.
Those are my second pick though. Mostly because unlike the first pick, I don't have to go visit my grandma to get them. ^^ (Yes, I could just make them myself, but I'm too lazy. Also, she makes them better. :p)

AlAaraaf74

Dec 11, 2010
My absolute favorite cookie: Snickerdoodles. It has the worst name imaginable, but it's the greatest creation in pastry history.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Son, I am disappoint that you didn't include pumpkin chocolate-chip cookies in the poll. Those get my vote.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
A girlfriend of mine made me chocolate ship cookies with a secret ingredient. I was reluctant to try it, but eventually did. What resulted was a culinary boner of epic proportions.

I couldn't put my finger on why it was so awesome, no matter how hard I tried. She finally told me.

Bacon.

Since that fateful day, I'm been spreading the word of bacon cookies. And all who hear my words are blessed with delicious rewards from heaven (Assuming their wives know how to make cookies).
You have the BEST GIRLFRIEND EVER!!

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Yosato said:
YOU CAN GET PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES? WHERE!?!? Those sound incredible! Guess it's a USA thing, never seen them in England :(
My Great Grandma had some of the greatest homemade Peanutbutter cookies EVER!!
Didn't know it was an American thing

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
ThaBenMan said:
Son, I am disappoint that you didn't include pumpkin chocolate-chip cookies in the poll. Those get my vote.

OH I loooooved how fluffy Pumpkin Cookies were. :D But Sponch shall always be my favorite

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
ALL OF THEM. EVERY COOKIE EVER. Even the crazy regional cookies that call themselves "biscuits" or have more vowels than this little post here. Some people are cake people, I am a cookie person.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Whaaaaaaaaat!? Only 2 people desire the delicious taste of the Sponch Cookies!?!?

You Racist Bastards! Viva La Mexico!!!! They will enjoy our cookies topped with Marshmellow and Coconut!