Poll: Whats Your Favorite Day of the Week?

tjs09

Aug 23, 2010
Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on FRIDAY!

Seriously, you had to have been expecting this..

mireko

Umbasa
Sep 23, 2010
tjs09 said:

Came here to say this.

[sub]DAMN YOU, INTERNET. YOU HAVE RUINED ME.[/sub]

dancinginfernal

Sep 5, 2009
I love mondays.

Mondaysmondaysmondaysmondaysmondaysmondays. Moooooooondaaaaaays.

And the rest of the week.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Euwwwwww. Wensday? Saterday?

Funnily enough, my favorite days are the ones you spelled right.

Tomo Stryker

Aug 20, 2010
Dude, spelling Nazi's everywhere are converging on this thread as we speak. They do not forget, they do not forgive. Be prepared.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I tend to favor whatever days my husband has off of work, so we can play co-op games, and go on trips to the Natural History & Science Museums and the Zoo and such.

So currently my favorite days are,... Sunday and Monday.

Edit: I'll narrow it down to Monday. Since other people are at work and that day is great to go out. No crowds. =D

bpm195

May 21, 2008
Sunday. If Saturday went well then on Sunday I'm getting to hang out with new friends in a more calm and less drunken atmosphere. Sunday's nightlife is also much less turbulent than other nights; activities are less wild, and nobody is drunk off their ass.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
tjs09 said:

Ugghh 9-7 at work for me on a Friday, but I do love Friday night. Hmmm... its a quandry Saturday is the start of the weekend but by then Friday night is over.

SulfuricDonut

Feb 25, 2009
Thursday, since I have jazz band after school and I get to show off my guitar solos to some cute girls.

pauloalbatross

Nov 10, 2009
"Very handy, a Thursday. Keeps Wednesday and Friday from colliding." - therefore Thursday is the best day (it also has the prospect of weekend awesomeness without the inevitable disappointment that comes with the realisation that nothing interesting's going to happen)

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Fun fun fun fun...

I've always had a thing for Thursdays. Only Friday in the way, and the weekend has not yet begun, so it's not going anywhere, yet it's very close.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Friday since some people have fun knowing they don't have to come in to work on the next day.