Poll: What's your sexual orientation?

ChanTheNoob

Dec 6, 2011
I guess I'm attracted to both, making me bisexual, even though I don't think I actually ever want to have a sexual relationship with another man.

captainballsack

Feb 13, 2013
I'm a heterosexual, but I like dick.

I mean, I don't feel any emotional attraction to men, even any real sexual attraction, anywhere other than the D. I don't fantasize about men, only dicks, but I'm not into chicks with dicks, so I'm not really sure.

I'm mostly attracted to women though.

Hooray for dicks

Adultism

Karma Haunts You
Jan 5, 2011
Bi-Sexual, leaning towards men. I am how I am and that's how I will stay.

Also I love futanari, saw that in a post above me.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
I am gay. I'm so fucking gay. On a scale of one to ten I score a gay-point-gay! I'm so gay, that when mathematically graphed out I form a fractal of gayness bending over further and further into infinity, like an M. C. Escher sketch of man-on-man action where both men are simultaneously the man on the other man! On the seventh day of Creation, when God planned to create gay, he saw the across time, blinked, then did a slow clap while shaking his head, saying "Well, there's no way I can top you. I might as well take the day off!" even as Adam protested, "You can't stop now. All you've made of the dinosaurs are bones! And what about this Higgs boson thing? You were up all night making all the blueprints. You can't not create it now!" I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arse bandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a ******-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

So, yeah. Guess I like dudes.

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
Im pan-sexual bottom i love pleasing people sexually male female or somewhere inbetween doesnt matter too much to me as long as they are properly moaning at what i am doing im happy

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
I voted bisexual, but I'm primarily heterosexual. While I mostly go for women, there are plenty of guys I've been attracted to, and even had pleasant experiences with, but I find most guys that do want to date me I'm not attracted to. I'm just too overly particular when it comes to guys. Not in terms of like body or anything, just personality. I find that I can relate to more females than I can males in terms of my hobbies and likes. It's hard to explain really.

Sing

Aug 6, 2013
Straight white male reporting for duty!

I've been asked out by gay men a number of times, zero times by women. At times I feel like I must be sending out gay signals or something (which probably isn't the case, just a feeling). Wish I was bi, would be sweet to broaden the number of potential partners. Can find guys cute, but no sexually attraction.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Colour Scientist said:
At the moment, asexuality is the second most popular option after heterosexuality.

Oh, Escapist, you never change.

OP: I'm straight, I like men.

I'm very boring.
Apparently, it does because now homosexuality and bisexuality are trouncing it.

It's only beating out the trans options which, given the statistics, is unsurprising.

Liking men isn't boring. Totally icky, but not boring.

(I kid. I'm bisexual. I haven't thought of anyone as "icky" since like, second grade)

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Never really thought about it. I don't think I can seriously think about it.

Asexual I guess?
I don't understand that term (or at least in the context applied here), but I don't think I'm a good fit anywhere else.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
FargoDog said:
My sexuality is Batman.

I'm whatever Gotham people need me to be.
I'd be careful with the Batman thing. All-Star Batman (Crazy Steve) abducted and abused Dick Grayson. They might think you mean a different kind of Batman.

>.>

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
My sexuality has been changing in the past few months, with me being a bi-curious guy with a bias towards women.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
not interested, but if i were, i would be indiscriminate. limiting yourself to a label is pitiful. you're you now, and you like what you like now, but you're dynamic. you change over time, and your development should be uninhibited rather than maintain criteria.

Sep 24, 2008
Given that I am all dude-like, I guess the escapist knows that I am one of those bor awesome Black Male heterosexuals the media told you so much about. Coming for your white women and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulGdqcez2JM
I kid. all races are awesome.

Phasmal said:
I just like cute guys.
You lie.

Why do you lie?

There is no such thing as a cute guy. They are all hairy, and filthy and smelly, and hard and gross.

Men are for the ew.

Women are for the yum.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Akytalusia said:
not interested, but if i were, i would be indiscriminate. limiting yourself to a label is pitiful. you're you now, and you like what you like now, but you're dynamic. you change over time, and your development should be uninhibited rather than maintain criteria.
Or, you know, it's describing who you are now. I mean, I'm sitting right now, but that doesn't mean I will continue to sit just to maintain that criteria. One can be descriptive of one's self without being married to the term.

However, long-term or permanent sexuality changes are extremely unlikely.

ObsidianJones said:
There is no such thing as a cute guy. They are all hairy, and filthy and smelly, and hard and gross.
What, you've never seen Bowie before?

Qwurty2.0

Apr 21, 2011
ObsidianJones said:
Given that I am all dude-like, I guess the escapist knows that I am one of those bor awesome Black Male heterosexuals the media told you so much about. Coming for your white women and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulGdqcez2JM
I kid. all races are awesome.

Phasmal said:
I just like cute guys.
You lie.

Why do you lie?

Men are for the ew.

Women are for the yum.
There are some prized few men who take care of themselves (such as myself. B) ).

And I know some men who are quite yum, if you know what I mean. ;P

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
Heterosexual, pretty straight forward.

I love woman; always have, always will, and I'm not at all interested in trans-women or queens.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
saintdane05 said:
I am gay. I'm so fucking gay. On a scale of one to ten I score a gay-point-gay! I'm so gay, that when mathematically graphed out I form a fractal of gayness bending over further and further into infinity, like an M. C. Escher sketch of man-on-man action where both men are simultaneously the man on the other man! On the seventh day of Creation, when God planned to create gay, he saw the across time, blinked, then did a slow clap while shaking his head, saying "Well, there's no way I can top you. I might as well take the day off!" even as Adam protested, "You can't stop now. All you've made of the dinosaurs are bones! And what about this Higgs boson thing? You were up all night making all the blueprints. You can't not create it now!" I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arse bandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a ******-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

So, yeah. Guess I like dudes.
I think you're being a little too ambiguous.