Poll: When the new systems come out which will you buy?

AmPedHer0

Apr 10, 2010
Which of the new consoles will you buy when they finally come out? Kind of early I know but I would probably go with PS4 since the majority of my Xbox favs are now on PlayStation like Mass Effect. Plus recently I've fallen in love with the PlayStation after playing: Uncharted 3, Resistance 3, Killzone 3, MGS 4, Little Big Planet, etc.

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Ill be getting the PS4. Theirs hardly ever anything coming out that warrents having my Xbox turned on other than Halo and Gears. Dont know whats gonna change between now and next gen.

Jegsimmons

Nov 14, 2010
lets see, Wii U has....rehashed old school games....
PS has...uncharted, killzone, and remakes....
Xbox has halo.......

Xbox it is!!!!
(plus PC, but i digress)

Calcium

Dec 30, 2010
I imagine I'll likely refuse to buy any of them and wait for the prices to come down, for more games to come out, and to see which (if any) friends end up getting.

targren

May 13, 2009
Probably none of the above. Now that all three are pulling Sony's crap of tying game execution to required updates, none of them can be trusted, AFAIC. That, and I doubt any of the BIG_FRANCHISE ++ITERATIVE_RELEASE have much to offer me anymore.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I'unno.

The only reason for me to differentiate between consoles is the exclusive games.

A new generation of consoles will have bugger-all in the way of exclusives. Plus, I won't know what exclusives will be coming out in the future.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Probably the new xbox, for the sole reason that I have a 360.

Mindless brand loyalty FTW

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
I'm entirely shocked that the polls at this point scale in favor of the PS4... with all the problems and horrid games that they've had...

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Well if they come out at the same prices as the last gen - PS3 for $750? Definitely none of them... I have a PC, you see. Plus at that price you can easily just get a gaming PC for yourself too. Or in my case maybe a top end GPU... hmm...

Anyway, yeah, poll should have a "none of the above" option since I'm definitely going to wait it out until the prices are reasonable. I didn't get in on current gen until PS3 Slim :)

Chenriak

Jul 9, 2011
Probably would get the new Xbox first, then see if any friends get the new Playstation before getting that one. I see no reason why I wouldn't have both if friends do. Oh, and Xbox first because that's my preferred current console. It's not as much the exclusives as it is the interface and controller. Yes, I do count controller design as a selling point.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
I'm going to stick with PC until I see who's the winner. Last gen I got a wii and had to get a 360 if I wanted to play any decent games with my friends.
If any one is good and has free online that isn't the level of the wiis online, I'd lean that way.

Adam Cammock-Sands

Mar 25, 2011
hell no to the wii for all its shitty remakes and 'family' marketed games >_>
hell no to the shit box cos Playstation has better visuals in most games and the games id ever play on it would be halo(if they make more, which they more than likely will cos they're cash in's >_>)
so my answer would most certainly be the ps4, a console that has a wider variety of good games to choose from, a comfortable controller and just the fact that it plays WAY better than any other console.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
That's kind of a stupid question to ask or to answer considering we don't know what new IPs or exclusives any of the new consoles would have, so the question is basically just, "whose dick are you riding right now, Nintendo's, Microsoft's or Sony's?" because the only people who would answer with certainty before even SEEING any of the new consoles or knowing what features they have are retarded fanboys.

AmPedHer0

Apr 10, 2010
Dirty Hipsters said:
That's kind of a stupid question to ask or to answer considering we don't know what new IPs or exclusives any of the new consoles would have, so the question is basically just, "whose dick are you riding right now, Nintendo's, Microsoft's or Sony's?" because the only people who would answer with certainty before even SEEING any of the new consoles or knowing what features they have are retarded fanboys.
yeah i know. I was a little bored when I posted this while deciding if I wanted to watch Zero P. or Big Picture

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Next Xbox for me so long as I can carry over my gamerscore plus xbox exclusives rock the casbah: Halo and Gears.
I think (not sure) most games are made for xbox then ported to other platforms as well. PC gaming not an option since the only thing that has going for it is mods which I don't care for.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Probably the next Xbox, seeing as the PS3 never really did to much to impress me and Skyward Sword is the first Wii game ive bought in a LONG time Ill just stick with what works.

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
All of them like usual.
But I'll start with the PS4 because it has been my favorite since the PS one, and buy the others when the price drops to lower than ?350.