Poll: When the new systems come out which will you buy?

sifffffff

Oct 28, 2011
Well my new gaming rig should hopefully last me a few year now but I'll probably get a PS4 to go along with it. If my wife lets me that is. Balls. Vice.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
Honestly, I'm going to wait and see what sorts of features, prices, and games each console has. I'll upgrade my PC and buy a new PS3 in the meantime.

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
Chenriak said:
Probably would get the new Xbox first, then see if any friends get the new Playstation before getting that one. I see no reason why I wouldn't have both if friends do. Oh, and Xbox first because that's my preferred current console. It's not as much the exclusives as it is the interface and controller. Yes, I do count controller design as a selling point.
Counting controller design as a selling point seems fine to me the Xbox controller is pretty much the best controller I've ever used whereas the PS2 controller is good but somehow Sony messed up with the PS3 one.I will be getting the Xbox gen 3 mainly because I get the majority of my money out of on-line play and despite having to play for it(or perhaps because of) Xbox Live is definitely in my opinion the superior way to do that.