Poll: Where are you from?

PatrickXD

Aug 13, 2009
Wales here, though I currently live in England.
Very surprised to see how Europe kind of dominates this!

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
JoesshittyOs said:
As of late, I've been getting very attracted to the idea of moving to England. I'd like a change of scenery (as in attractive English accents)
same here, although I already live in Minnesota anyway, so I think I'll just move to Canada, since it's closer and easier

and the outcome of the next presidential election may or may not speed up my move to Canada, we'll see

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
I guess I could say I was born technically in the Soviet Union as Ukraine didn't declare independence until August 24 and I was born on August 8, but yeah I am from Ukraine but I am a Russian by blood.

Gameslayer_93

Jul 17, 2009
to everyone getting annoyed that NZ isn't on the poll, i think the OP meant austalasia (or oceania i think it is now)

OT: i'm from SCOTLAND!!!

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
geK0 said:
aba1 said:
geK0 said:
aba1 said:
geK0 said:
aba1 said:
Canadian guy here. I am from Ontario bout a hour away from Toronto, a place known by people around the area as "the shwa"
Dude! we're from the same city!
AWESOME! what school do you go too ^^
I go to durham college. I'm a taking multimedia.
Durham college, accounting!

Small world eh
No kidding same school and everything
Did you go to highshcool in Oshawa? I went to Pereyma
I went to Dwyer and my best friends mom is the librarian there I also had 2 cousins who went there.

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
GethBall said:
The moon of course. What, are us moonians not good enough for an option?

Seriously though, I live in this wonderful little hole named kingaroy. It's in Australia if you didnt know.
Kingaroy? You're a Queenslander! Been through there a couple of times. Used to live a half-hour north of Brisbane, little town called Redcliffe (don't worry if you've never heard of it, though. It's mostly seaweed and saltwater).

I live in Sydney, Australia these days. Right in the middle of the city, where the delicate songs of screaming ambulances and the mating calls of the drunk can be heard on a nightly basis.

MOXron

May 10, 2011
You...you forgot about New Zealand...why do people always forget about New Zealand?
Don't say we're small, as a land mass, New Zealand is bigger than the United Kingdom...