Poll: Where are you from?

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
I'm just curious to be honest...

I want to see how this site is spread out.

Sorry if the options aren't well distributed, but I split the US and China into their own groups.

If it bothers you, just add them to their respective continent.

EDIT:

By the way, I am from New Jersey in the United States.

Also...

A continent is one of several very large landmasses on Earth. They are generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, with seven regions commonly regarded as continents?they are (from largest in size to smallest): Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia. ["Continents: What is a Continent?". National Geographic. Retrieved 2009-08-22. "Most people recognize seven continents?Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Antarctica, Europe, and Australia, from largest to smallest?although sometimes Europe and Asia are considered a single continent, Eurasia."]

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
Canadian guy here. I am from Ontario bout a hour away from Toronto, a place known by people around the area as "the shwa"

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Northern Ireland

The greatest country in the world.

Why? Potato bread, checkmate
Potato...bread...Tell me of this wondrous concoction

OT: I'm from the mysterious land of New Mexico, 5th largest state, large nuclear testing ground, and most likely to be discounted as part of Mexico for whatever reason.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians[footnote]The poster of this post doesn't really have anything against Canadians, in fact he likes the cut of their jib, he is simply tired of saying he lives in Vancouver and people thinking he lives in Canada, also, fuck you Washington DC, because of you, I always have to add state to the name of Washington so that people don't think I live in DC.[/footnote]. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.

TomLikesGuitar

Jul 6, 2010
Shawn MacDonald said:
That would be good old California. Have never gone surfing. Every other stereotype that you can think of isn't true, we don't all drive nice cars either.
You smoke weed though, right?

lol

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Nor Cal for the win!

That's Northern California, US.
By far the best state in the Union.

EDIT:
Shawn MacDonald said:
That would be good old California. Have never gone surfing. Every other stereotype that you can think of isn't true, we don't all drive nice cars either.
What part, if you don't mind me asking?

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
GrimTuesday said:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians[footnote]The poster of this post doesn't really have anything against Canadians, in fact he likes the cut of their jib, he is simply tired of saying he lives in Vancouver and people thinking he lives in Canada, also, fuck you Washington DC, because of you, I always have to add state to the name of Washington so that people don't think I live in DC.[/footnote]. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.
Where 'bouts in Washington are you? I'm just over the border on Vancouver Island. I'm with you on the whole Cascadia deal. I don't know how your federal government treats your state, but if B.C. seceded form Canada I think it'd be a while before ours noticed.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Athol said:
GrimTuesday said:
Where 'bouts in Washington are you? I'm just over the border on Vancouver Island. I'm with you on the whole Cascadia deal. I don't know how your federal government treats your state, but if B.C. seceded form Canada I think it'd be a while before ours noticed.
I'm down in SW Washington (in the original Vancouver), just across the Columbia river from Portland, Oregon, I honestly don't think half the US would even notice we left the US for at least a little bit, as I said, I have to explain that I'm from the state of Washington and not the city to people from outside the west coast, sometimes I wonder if some people even know Washington is a state.

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Tasmania, Australia. Not exactly an exciting place by any means, but at least it is nice and peaceful. At least where I live, out in the rural areas.

Jan 13, 2012
The moon of course. What, are us moonians not good enough for an option?

Seriously though, I live in this wonderful little hole named kingaroy. It's in Australia if you didnt know.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'm from Korea, but don't let that fool 'ya 'cause I'm more Kiwi than Korean.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Matthew94 said:
Northern Ireland

The greatest country in the world.

Why? Potato bread, checkmate
Same here! and I'm very particular about it, NORTHERN IRELAND! and when I go on holiday I bring taty bread with me!

lRookiel

Lord of Infinite Grins
Jun 30, 2011
I'm from England, I'm English, not European!

DanielBrown said:
Sweden. Stop bunching us togeather as "Europeans"!
The OP is a Yank.... Did you expect anything else?

[sub][sub][sub]A Yank from NJ, wow...[/sub][/sub][/sub]