Poll: Where are you from?

Savryc

NAPs, Spooks and Poz. Oh my!
Aug 4, 2011
Although my native English blood is threatening to burst from my eyes for even using the option on the poll I guess I'm technically European going by the voting list.

CAPTCHA: Beg the question. Indeed Mr. Captcha, not sure what question, but indeed.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
GrimTuesday said:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.
I'm from Washington state in America. No, we don't get lots of rain, its a desert. Also I support The secession of Cascadia then we can seceding from you and form Columbia.
lRookiel said:
I'm from England, I'm English, not European!

DanielBrown said:
Sweden. Stop bunching us togeather as "Europeans"!
The OP is a Yank.... Did you expect anything else?

[sub][sub][sub]A Yank from NJ, wow...[/sub][/sub][/sub]
You are both from Europe so you are European.

GrimTuesday said:
Nope, we'll fight to keep you rainless freaks from Eastern Washington to keep you part of us. Also, Columbia is already a country, so no dice.
I think you would find that there are far too many survival nuts then you would want to deal with and Northern Idaho would join us and thats not an area you would want to invade. Also I know that their is already Colombia but the secessionist over here want to call it Columbia.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Matthew94 said:
Northern Ireland

The greatest country in the world.

Why? Potato bread, checkmate
We have potato bread in the states too. /doublecheckmate

OT: I live in the US. The West coast to be exact. To be even more exact, the northern most state on the west coast, good ol' Washington. Land of grunge and rain.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I live near Melbourne in Victoria, Australia. Nice place, I'm a three minute walk from a 7/11, which provides me with 3am Slurpees when they're required, they also sell Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
TopazFusion said:
What's this? No option for New Zealand?
Exactly. Biggest Dairy producer in the world, son. People should recognise.

Also from New Zealand. Fix your poll man, its broken.

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
Darknacht said:
Why is China not an option?
GrimTuesday said:
I'm from Washington state in America. Yes, We get lots of rain (I think its raining now actually) and there are a lot of hipsters. the city I live in is the original Vancouver, so screw you you name stealing Canadians. I'd rather say I was from the proud country of Cascadia, but unfortunately, seceding is frowned upon in the US.
I'm from Washington state in America. No, we don't get lots of rain, its a desert. Also I support The secession of Cascadia then we can seceding from you and form Columbia.
Nope, we'll fight to keep you rainless freaks from Eastern Washington to keep you part of us. Also, Columbia is already a country, so no dice.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
I am English. The Europe option will just piss people off. Governments like europe. People do not.

Stoplesteimer

Jun 4, 2009
I'm from the US. California if we want to be more specific, although I plan to move to join all you Washingtoners (-ites?, -ians? I don't know the parlance) once I finish up my education.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
I'm from UHMERICUH!

Down in Arizona. As of late, I've been getting very attracted to the idea of moving to England. I'd like a change of scenery (as in attractive English accents)

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
Another kiwi here.
Why isn't New Zealand EVER on these kinds of polls. We aren't /that/ small

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I am from the States. Southern California in the desert, to be more specific. Two hours or so from Sin City.
Always watching out for them there rad scorpions. No one here to make me some scorpion casserole.

Rainforce

Apr 20, 2009
Matthew94 said:
Northern Ireland

Germany,
but I agree D:

also the poll is a bit...biased? imbalanced?
Gizmo1990 said:
I am English. The Europe option will just piss people off. Governments like europe. People do not.
well I'm fine with it, dunno about others o_O
I have a bigger problem with seperating china from asia. (and no other countries there)

Phenx92

Jun 28, 2009
Anchorage, Alaska, America.
It's the middle of March and we've got chest-high walls(of snow).

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
Yorkshire! I suppose that's Europe, but I don't like being put in the same category as the French, or the southerners, or the Lancashire folk, or people from the wrong part of Yorkshire really. Greatest place in the world. Well, friendliest at least, and it's pretty cheap, and it's fun.

Gizmo1990

Insert funny title here
Oct 19, 2010
Rainforce said:
Matthew94 said:
Northern Ireland

Germany,
but I agree D:

also the poll is a bit...biased? imbalanced?
Gizmo1990 said:
well I'm fine with it, dunno about others o_O
I have a bigger problem with seperating china from asia. (and no other countries there)
I am cool with free trade and many of the economic benefits that Europe brings but I do not like it when the EU starts trying to enforce new laws in our country. For example the EU have been telling us we have to give people in prison the vote. My response mide your own bloody bussiness.

Just like to say this is not directed at you perosnaly.