Poll: Where are you from?

Stu35

Aug 1, 2011
Burn2Feel said:
England, that lovely miserable wet island

Try again.

Great Britain is the Island, and I'm sick of sharing it with bastards who don't know their own rich cultural history and it's modern ramifications.

... thats meant to be tongue in cheek by the way, so don't take it too seriously.

CrazyDave DC said:
Go Flames go! :p
This.

HenrySugar said:
What if all of the poll questions were done by students at universities and we were their lab experiments for their thesis papers?
Then the standards of University education have dropped significantly, and it's no wonder so many graduates can't get jobs these days?

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
Utah.

No I'm not Mormon.
No I don't Ski.
No I didn't see the latest Jazz game.
Yes I drink beer.
No my whole state isn't "Little house on the prairie."

MetalMagpie

Jun 13, 2011
I'm English and I do drink tea.

I also pronounce "scone" to rhyme with "gone" (instead of "cone") which - for some reason - really confused people the last time I was in the States.

</random-aside>

Fat Hippo

Prepare to be Gnomed
Legacy
May 29, 2009
Switzerland.

I am completely neutral about this poll.

Sam Warrior

Feb 13, 2010
Arfonious said:
Sam Warrior said:
England, UK. Definitely not European but closest option on the poll.
But you are a part of Europe, and the EU

Why are the brittish so sensetive on that point? Almost xenophobic
Because I'm not European I'm British, Europe normally refers to mainland ie France and Germany and frankly I don't want to be grouped with the French.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
aba1 said:
Canadian guy here. I am from Ontario bout a hour away from Toronto, a place known by people around the area as "the shwa"
Dude! we're from the same city!

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Sam Warrior said:
Arfonious said:
Sam Warrior said:
England, UK. Definitely not European but closest option on the poll.
But you are a part of Europe, and the EU

Why are the brittish so sensetive on that point? Almost xenophobic
Because I'm not European I'm British, Europe normally refers to mainland ie France and Germany and frankly I don't want to be grouped with the French.
Surrey, England. I am not happy about lumped in with those disgraceful continental types either.

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
America, the self-proclamed greatest planet on earth, and masters of sutiley, along with small portion sizes.

but hey, at least our pudding doesn't look like inflamed orgains ripped from Satan's prostate.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Britain. England. Wiltshire. Swindon.

Contrary to popular belief, has more coffee than tea, and our teeth are some of the best quality in the world. And fantastical facial hair has not been worn fashionably in over 3/4 of a century.

If you think I'm being sarcastic, check my maths. Seriously, English stereotypes are more inaccurate than most stereotypes.

Although I will admit the chav... Football hooligan... Multicultural battle arena... Yeah, they're all true.

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
A-Sraya, Tasmania, Hobart, second oldest city in Aus and smallest capital city (I think), also, we are the arse end of the world, nothing ever, ever, ever, happens here. boredom is the official state sport.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
geK0 said:
aba1 said:
Canadian guy here. I am from Ontario bout a hour away from Toronto, a place known by people around the area as "the shwa"
Dude! we're from the same city!
AWESOME! what school do you go too ^^
I go to durham college. I'm a taking multimedia.

Feb 9, 2011
Sacman said:
Dr. Pepper Unlimited said:
The United States. California to be a little more exact.
I'm in Emeryville... the square mile stretch of land, stuck on the side of Berkley a bit south of you...<.<

I'm originally from Sacramento though, the capital...
Well, hello there somewhat neighbor! ^_^