Poll: Where are you from?

217not237

Nov 9, 2011
'Murrca. Here in Indiana, we have a minor league baseball team, a football team that lost all it's good players recently, and a basketball team that... I know absolutely nothing about to be honest. The one thing I can note about my area, at least locally, is that everybody I know thinks Nickelback is an amazing band and that bronies don't exist or are weirdos. Please help.

Anyway, as far as what I enjoy, myself, here's a checklist:

Involve insanity.
Involve homosexuality.
Be from Japan.

If a game is one of those things, I will worship it.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
T0ad 0f Truth said:
I'm from Columbus, Ohio (USA) but currently live in Michigan... I REMAIN A TRUE BUCKEYE THROUGH AND THROUGH DESPiTE THE RIDICULE (Poo on you if you have no clue what I'm talking about)!

I like most game genre's well enough, but I generally play FPS's or RPG's (currently playin' Limbo though)
I get you entirely, although I'm up by the lake. (For everyone else, Cleveland, Ohio, USA)

Sober Thal said:
North American here.

I'm from Chicago. It's the land that has the best pizza.
I've been there. You are absolutely, unquestioningly correct.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
From US of A more spellcifiy upstate New York a little ways from Albany. I play a bit of everything but mostly shooters and sandbox games.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
'Straya, and I play mostly games that fall into the nebulous category of 'action adventure', as well as platformers. I like racers but I'm no good at them. Not particularly a fan of FPS (I don't dislike the genre, just where it is right now). Though I'm hardly in the 'normal' in my tastes, based on what my friends all play.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Orion-Cygnus Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, 4785MXXP Super Membrane.

Home of the arch and toasted ravioli.