Poll: Where are you from?

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I'm from Columbus, Ohio (USA) but currently live in Michigan... I REMAIN A TRUE BUCKEYE THROUGH AND THROUGH DESPiTE THE RIDICULE (Poo on you if you have no clue what I'm talking about)!

I like most game genre's well enough, but I generally play FPS's or RPG's (currently playin' Limbo though)

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
How kind of you to ask. I am from north America, more specifically south Florida. i am an equal opportunity gamer and play all genres some a lot more then others though (RPGS the most racers the least).

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Stop using Oceania! It's a made up word! You used all the continents with their correct names except for Australia.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I can't believe you put the UK in with the rest of Europe...eww.

but seriously my ancestry is all over the goddamn place. So pretty typical of someone who is British :p

gmaverick019 said:
The Jakeinator said:
Hail from the United Kingdom, but am currently bumming in Calgary and hope to move to Seattle eventually. I imagine that'll be a pain in the ass, but hopefully it can be done.
...is there a reason why you picked Seattle?
Maybe he is scared nice weather will be too jarring a change.

Edit: Oh missed the second part!

My favourite games are free roam RPG's but currently I'm finishing off my Skyrim achievements, playing The Book of Unwritten Tales, and playing The Secret World with a friend. I am waiting for the Dark Souls PC version to activate on Steam and waiting for Guild Wars 2 to be released.

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
North American tectonic plate though technically in Europe. Figure it out yourself

I don't play video games, I just hate on them on the internet

eimatshya

Nov 20, 2011
I'm from a city about an hour's drive south of this place:

Although, I may have to move soon since the job market's pretty bad here.

*EDIT* Oh, and I mostly play CRPGs, especially from the mid-late 90s and early 2000s. I recently got a PS Vita, though, so I've been playing some console games on that. Just about finished with Persona 3 (I think).

Sep 14, 2009
Moonlight Butterfly said:

but seriously my ancestry is all over the goddamn place. So pretty typical of someone who is British :p

gmaverick019 said:
The Jakeinator said:
Hail from the United Kingdom, but am currently bumming in Calgary and hope to move to Seattle eventually. I imagine that'll be a pain in the ass, but hopefully it can be done.
hah well we can't have TOO many nice things all at once, gotta take baby steps ;)

just was curious, he picked such a specific spot out of the whole god damn country, let alone our country..

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
I come from the United States of 'MERICA!!

As for what I play, I have been pretty much playing Terraria obsessively for the past few weeks. Best $2.50 I have ever spent.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
gmaverick019 said:

gmaverick019 said:
The Jakeinator said:
hah well we can't have TOO many nice things all at once, gotta take baby steps ;)

just was curious, he picked such a specific spot out of the whole god damn country, let alone our country..
Seattle is meant to be pretty awesome for the gaming scene I know it would be high on my list of places to live if I moved to the USA.

tehweave

Gaming Wildlife
Apr 5, 2009
States. North America. How predictably boring. LOOK AT ME! I'M A DULL AMERICAN!

I am...

Sep 14, 2009
gmaverick019 said:

gmaverick019 said:
The Jakeinator said:

Seattle is meant to be pretty awesome for the gaming scene I know it would be high on my list of places to live if I moved to the USA.
True, I guess I wasn't thinking in "gaming" terms for that, rather as you put it 'weather' and other..'normal' things to consider why you would move lol, such as job openings, college, yadda yadda yadda..

Sep 14, 2009
Sober Thal said:
North American here.

I'm from Chicago. It's the land that has the worst baseball team ever best mediocre pizza.
fixed for ya, can't have you chicagonians saying shenaniganz, getting ideas in people's heads!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Sober Thal said:
North American here.

I'm from Chicago. It's the land that has the best pizza.
You call those soggy fondue envelope's pizza?
Pfft...

Even Ohio's local shit is better :)
New york pizza FTW though.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Also, WTF. Two Asians? The most populous continent in the world that just so happens to enjoy video games is represented by two people.