Poll: Which Anime Character would win- Alucard(Hellsing), Dante(Devil May Cry), or Sebastion(Black Butler)

Dingoman013

Mar 11, 2009
So my friends and i have this insanely heated debate about who would win(or at least whose the best. So could i have your vote please?
Please try to avoid voting if you dont know all the charcters, but please still do

Raddra

Trashpanda
Jan 5, 2010
ALucard, since he's the ultimate Mary Sue anime / manga character.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Sebastian. From what I've seen of the others (which admittedly is very little), they seem a fair bit emo. Sebastian is much more suave.

Slowpool

Jan 19, 2011
Dante. He cannot die, and he kills demigods to pass the time.

Admittedly, Alucard is pretty boss, too. Problem is, he's the kind of badguy that Dante would kill endgame. So as similar as they are, monster hunter > monster.

Don't know much about Sebastian, but If what I DO know is true, he's still a tier under Alucard and two under Dante.

Note: Arent we supposed to rate on who would win in a fight, rather that who is emo or not (neither Dante nor Alucard are emo; they just come from dark fantasy settings. Alucard is a monster, and Dante is a wiseass)?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I voted Dante because I have no clue who are those other guys...
[sub]Granted I have only watched 2 anime and it's not one of those 3[/sub]

Vryyk

Sep 27, 2010
I don't think Alucard CAN die, so probably him, or a tie when they all get bored of trying to kill each other fruitlessly.

ZacktheWolf

Jun 7, 2010
XD I was just having this conversation with my friend last week... only it didn't include Dante. Personally, I think Sebastian would win. Alucard may be a vampire with 3 million (or was it 30 million?) lives, but Sebastian is a demon, and so far the only way we know to kill one of his kind is with the demon sword Laevateinn.

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
Aha! A poll concerning all of my favourite characters. Curses. >_>

Alucard: Vampire, Dante: Half-Demon, Sebastian: Full-fledged demon. Sebastian. Yep. :p
SixWingedAsura said:
The Fangirls win.

XD
The fangirls of Sebastian it is. >_>

mParadox

Susurration
Sep 19, 2010
Country
Germany
ZacktheWolf said:
Alucard may be a vampire with 3 million (or was it 30 million?) lives, but Sebastian is a demon.
Alucard is Dracula. Ergo, only a few hundreds years. :p Sebastian on the other hand is very old.

>_> Yeah yeah. That's true. But look at how many people Sebastian killed when he had no control! The Black Plague as one example.

Matthew Dunn

Apr 1, 2011
Number 1: Alucard only hunts vampires and catholics who pose a threat (no being religonist)
Number 2: Dante only hunts demons
Number 3: The other guy is a demon there for dies by the hand of Dante maybe a shiny new weapon

Chances are Alucard and Dante would fight (destroying the immediate scenery around them)but end up useing smart remarks and possibly joining up to fight something alittle more threatening and enjoy it a bit more :p

But if my life depended on it
Id choose Dante due to his superior Fighting styles (I think they both use a form of GunKata but dante has melee weapons as well)
and extreme weaponry (which in one case never shuts up)

A-D.

Jan 23, 2008
Without spoiling the ending of Hellsing too much, for those that havent read the Manga and since the OVA aint finished yet. Lets just say, by the end of it all. Alucard is literally God. He cant die in any shape or form at all anymore, not even by "killing off" his spare lives first.

In short, I think it would be a tie between Sebastian, due to him being a Demon and Alucard, who is basicly godlike by the End of the Series. Dante might be badass but he isnt immortal in the true sense of the word, nor powerful enough to literally go "immortal? eh i can still kill you" on either of them.

So yeah by relation, Dante is out of the fight and the other two probably battle till either side gets bored of it. Although i'd find it ironic given that Sebastian is a Butler, oh the jokes Alucard could throw at him. (Walter from Hellsing was also a Butler and all that)

shadow_Fox81

Jul 29, 2011
Its not really a question of who would win but how long Alucard would last before he got tied of toying with his prey and finally consume it.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
I was under the opinion Vs threads were looked down upon on the escapist but whatever.

I've played all the Devil May Cry's, watched and read all of Hellsing and saw the first season of Kuroshitsuji.

I'll admit that Sebastian being a demon is nice and all but ... Dante kills Demons, He practically beat the shit out of Satan and kicked his sorry ass back into hell. With this in mind I don't think Sebastian stands a chance against Dante. - Dante

Now we must consider Sebastian's chances against Alucard. Demon vs vampire, one might instantly assume that "Well demons come directly from hell, they must be able to beat something as simple as a vampire." Well yes this would hold some credit ... But- Alucard has already killed a demon, Seth the demon from the first Hellsing anime was summoned by another vampire called Incognito. Alucard tore that thing in half and went Vlad the Impaler on Incognito. Combine this with the fact that Sebastian (while under the care of Ciel) has been putting off feeding and thus has become weakened, I'd say Alucard would win. - Alucard.

Ok so that leaves Alucard and Dante, Difficult to choose, Dante's frail in comparison but has proven himself to be very formidable when dealing with "Immortals" and Alucard has shown to be nearly unstoppable, but has been forced to fight on even grounds with super powered humans in the past (Anderson).

Toss up but I'd put my money on Alucard.

Reverend Del

Feb 17, 2010
Alucard: Vampire/Minor Deity Not banishable, not killable
Dante: Half Demon, possibly killable, probably not banishable
Sebastian: Demon, Banishable, not killable.

However hardcore Sebastian is he can be returned to whatever hellish plane of existence he calls home. Alucard could do this easy, as someone else pointed out he is about as Mary Sue as it gets for an anime character. I'm sure Dante as well can do this, given it is his day job after all.

Dante versus Alucard is slightly harder but still Alucard is written to be basically unbeatable, Dante can ultimately be beaten. He's only half demon after all. I'm sure Dante would give as good as he gets to start off with, but Alucard never tires and frankly that is what will give him the edge. Dante and Alucard trash the scenery and each other for a while until Dante gets a little knackered/ runs out of restorative items and then Alucard tears his head off. Or whatever.

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
Alucard. If you go by Hellsings original story(manga) then you know he can't technically die, and well...He could just consume Sebastian and Dante...