Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
Ra's as he's a man with plan and as long as you're on board with his plan you get to be part of his society after he reforms our current one. The Riddler would be interesting as long as it involves a plan that isn't merely to best Batman and actually has some gain.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Penguin I think generally wants money rather than just power or destruction, which is the only thing that can benefit me rather than just him. I mean thats why he steals all those fabraja eggs right?

Jacob Haggarty

Sep 1, 2010
Tough one, probably scarecrow though. Followed by riddler. Then joker.

Pretty much just because that's the preferance order. I love scarecrow, he's deffinatly the most interesting batman villain.

Not sure why poison ivy is up there, what with her wanting to destroy every human on the planet so her plants can grow.

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
I think the Riddler relies more on his henchman than the others, so he is less likely to kill me. Also, I'd love to see him devise one of his little plots.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
Mr. Freeze, but only post-Heart of Ice. he will have learned the value of human life and won't just kill me for no reason. also, I do enjoy the song, "I'm Mr. White Christmas, I'm Mr. Snow", so that works out too.

Nulmas

Jul 16, 2010
Oh, just one thing to the people who voted for Ras due to a better life-expectancy:

You do realize he demand suicidal loyalty, right? And sometimes his henchmen have to prove it ;)

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Mr. Freeze.

But only if he's voiced by Michael Ansara.

His voice is like little lizards crawling up my back.

Kinokohatake

Jul 11, 2010
The Penguin is the only one that also runs a semi legitimate business. I could start as a thug and then get promoted to restaurant manager.

poppabaggins

May 29, 2009
The Penguin. First, I don't see him killing me randomly. Second, he's kind of a joke so I don't see myself having to do anything dangerous.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Probably penguin. Of all the villains listed, he's the only one who actually has a LEGITIMATE business, the nightclub. Much less chance of Batman randomly swinging in and dislocating my jaw.

Also, Penguin is fairly unlikely to randomly kill you (unless you mention is height and weight), plus you get a swanky tuxedo to wear all the time. Probably also better paid than most other henchmen.

But really, with no other choice, I guess I'd work for any of them... except Joker. Never Joker. NEVER. Do I NEED to explain the life expectancy of Joker henchmen? No, I didn't think so.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would work for R's Al Ghul because his henchman look and act professional although I think he wold adopt the suvival of the fitest.

Joker would be too insane to work with.

I wold get annoy with Riddler due to his obsession with puzzles (if I can withstand Professor Layton puzzles what chance do I got with him).

Scarecrow- Unless he provide some immunity for his hechmen I ain't going anywhere near him in case his fear gas backfire.

Two-Face- I admit I would't mind working for him although do I really want to work for a villain who rely on 50/50 chances? Sure I deal with chances but to stop something just becase a coin say so? I don't think so!

Penguin-He too weird looking (I thinking of Batman return and the cartoon The Batman) and he is also obsess with birds.

Mr.Freeze- He's too much of a backstabber since he will leave you for dead due to his ice cold personility.

Poison Ivy-I'm pretty sure she will only hire female henchwomen which I'm a guy.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Ra's Al Ghul, he seems least likely to just throw me away, than the rest of the lot.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Joker. Hands down. I like the Clwon Prince of Crime, in all his insanity. So it's really a no-brainer who I want to work for.

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Like most people, Ra's al Ghul. He seems least likely to kill me in a hissy fit and would probably even reward competence...plus on my misanthropic emo git days I could even get behind his goals.

And I think we all know why Poison Ivy is drawing third place here...;)