Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

BarberToad

Apr 22, 2011
I recently checked out the 10 minute demo for the new batman game, and I quite liked seeing the forgettable henchmen take sides on which bad guy to follow. I presume this question has been asked a dozen times on the internet, but for the sake of curiosity:

So you're a gotham goon down on his luck and ready to join one of the major villains, drawn by promises of fame, fortune, and a chance to defeat batman. But which crazed killer would you follow?

Personally, I'd vouch for Two-Face: You gotta love a man with a bipolar disorder, and if he wants to shoot me I have at least a 50% chance to get out alive.

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
From what I know of the setting (being European I haven't read the comics), Al'Guhl seems the least likely to randomly execute me/experiment on me/wevs.

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
JOKER! I just love that guy, especially the one from The Drak Knight.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Riddler always struck me as the least likely to murder his subordinates for no good reason, so I'd follow him. Don't ask why he strikes me as such, he just doesn't seem the type.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
The Penguin, assuming we're not talking about the DeVito one, seems the least insane. The Riddler might be okay too.

BarberToad

Apr 22, 2011
Greyah said:
None. They'd all be very likely to kill me somewhere along the way.
Obviously, but some of them would be less "eager" to sacrifice their henchmen. Perhaps Ra's Al Ghul would be the most merciful, at least that's the vibe I get from him in the old animated series of batman.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Riddler from the list, he's one of the least violent (in fact he went good for a while as a private eye). Ras Al Ghul would probably give me ninja training, but there's likely a high mortality rate. Penguin is more of an organised criminal now too, so he'd be not too bad I guess.

Bane if I earnt his trust and was useful would probably be the best. He's a very practical man, wouldn't kill me for no reason and might accept failure as long as I kept up some decent work.

But yeah anyone but Two Face or the Joker.

Kyrian007 said:
I wouldn't mind working under Catwoman.
or on top of...

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
I'd say Riddler would be the least violent of the ones I know. But I'll go with Al Ghul going by what others have said. On a somewhat unrelated note: This does remind me of the deleted scenes from the first Austin Powers movie about the henchmen who died and people from outside the movie (from the henchmen's personal lives) finding out about their friend or loved one being killed working for Doctor Evil. Pretty hilarious.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Penguin, that's only because I like birds.

Jokers cool but then he'd use my pants as some sort of bomb.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
I'd probably end up working for Poison Ivy. Not because I'd want to or anything it's just because she's Poison Ivy.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Catwoman most likely. I like her because she isn't 100% bad. Also she helps kitties when they are in trouble which I would agree with.

I named one of my cats after hers, Isis.