Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

dangoball

Jun 20, 2011
I em surprised by the lack of Two-Face supporters. I voted for him and this is why:

Saying that your life depends on a coin toss is true, however, only if you do something to deserve one. I don't remember him just randomly flipping a coin in a sense "Lets see if I get to kill a henchman". I might be mistaken though, 'cause I'm not really versed in Batman lore. Then again I see that 50% as a chance to stay alive even if I screw up big time, unlike not knowing if I get knifed for saying something on the wrong day of the week.
And it also has something to do with the fact that I see him as "chaotic neutral" in terms of DnD alignment. And I like neutral :)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Hah hah, oh that's funny. No, I think I'd have to work for one of the crime bosses, actually. They're only violent.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Ra's Al Ghul. He's unlikely to kill me out of annoyance. You get trained into the League of Shadows which are practically ninjas and a possibility for immortality if you can access the Lazarus pits. Also Liam Neeson plays him and he rocks.

TheAceTheOne

Jul 27, 2010
Michael Heide said:
I think that we'll have to look at the motivations of the respective villains.

Joker changes his motivations on a daily basis. He's absolutely unpredictable and the chance of him killing me for any reason or none at all is just too high. I love the character, but working for him is suicide. A really exciting form of suicide, but the result is the same.

Scarecrow experiments with fear. And sooner or later, I'll get exposed to his fear gas. And I don't want that. There have been people exposed to his gas that never recovered. What use is your life without sanity?

Two-Face has a built-in 50% chance of abandoning the mission while it's happening and dooming all of his henchmen including me.

Penguin wants to rule the underworld, and I'll probably end up as cannon fodder in his gang war against Black Mask and Scarface. Thanks, I'll pass.

Ra's Al Ghul wants to wipe out the majority of the human race to create a better world. Even if I end up as one of his chosen ones to live in one oasis of serenity amidst a post-nuclear wasteland, chances are that most of the people close to me will not survive his victory.

Poison Ivy is even worse. She wants to kill every human on the planet and hand it back to plants. Nothing is worth that.

Which leaves us with the Riddler, whose sole motivation is to prove that he is more intelligent than everyone around him, including Batman. If I had to work for one of the Gotham villains, it would be him, while hoping that he IS more intelligent than Batman and this is all one huge long-term con, ending with us stealing a few hundred million dollars while Batman solved the latest riddle correct and ended up exactly where Eddie wants him to be. Like on a wild goose chase in Morocco or something.

Yeah. Riddler it is.
Nice breakdown.

I personally voted Two Face. Just because he has a snazzy suit.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Read my username then take a wild guess.

Yep, that's the only reason why I'd side with that specific villain.

proctorninja2

a single man with a sword
Jun 5, 2010
deadman91 said:
Riddler always struck me as the least likely to murder his subordinates for no good reason, so I'd follow him. Don't ask why he strikes me as such, he just doesn't seem the type.
agreed he seems the most logical even though still quite crazy

Murray Kitson

Mar 8, 2011
I would have to say Riddler... he is the most creative out of the bunch. But I would have to be honest, I would definitely move up in the ranks and have him as my general within a year ^_^

NooNameLeft

Sep 15, 2009
Working for The Riddler seems to give the biggest life span and you get to do more then get your ass kicked by the bat.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Considering they all have their henchmen treated like crap and have them killed, beaten up or genetically mutated in the end.
I'd rather just work as the guy who cleans up after the hero and villain when they fight in some random place. you know because they always make a mess.
But if i have to pick one i'd chose the riddle because I admire his work.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Mathak said:
From what I know of the setting (being European I haven't read the comics), Al'Guhl seems the least likely to randomly execute me/experiment on me/wevs.
Pretty much that. I don't remember much about him but he's less likely to send me to suicide mission or just shoot me when batman beats him.

mcl323

Sep 30, 2009
Riddler. He's less likely to kill me and I enjoy the occasional brain teaser.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
Ra's al ghul.

QUIT WORK
BECOME AN ASSASSIN!

Seriously, If I work on it. I could one day take on Lady Shiva!

Pfft, yeah as if.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I would go with Two-face as well. Seing as he is more or less the only villan that doesn't mup about one he actually catch Batman.

No Riddler... DON'T put Batman in a trap where he can survive if he solves a simple brainaic.