Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
deadman91 said:
Riddler always struck me as the least likely to murder his subordinates for no good reason, so I'd follow him. Don't ask why he strikes me as such, he just doesn't seem the type.
Yeah, he seems a lot more wacky. Not crazy-crazy.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Out of all those choices, I picked Ra's because--to the best of my knowledge--he never kills his henchmen on a whim. I would prefer to work for Catwoman, but she's not listened and I can understand why.

urathgodofsudani

Jul 16, 2010
I love Mistah J... but like all who are enamored with psychotics, i'd probably end up thrown out hte window or stabbed. or maybe harley would come after me.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
It's between The Riddler and Penguin. Penguin I get to follow a man who has fancy gadgets and an umbrella with a missle launcher in it, and the Riddler I am bound to flex my brain muscles as well as get a few good laughs (I am bound to die under both mens employment). Joker would kill me, Two-Face would kill me 50%, Scarecrow would scare me to death, Mr. Freeze would freeze me, Poison Ivy would kill me, and with Ra's Al Ghul... I am not to familiar with him. It is a dangerous life being a henchman, and it always makes me wonder why those men don't make a different career decision.

jpoon

Mar 26, 2009
I'm gonna have to go with none of them, you're guaranteed to die in some stupidly painful or pitiful way if you do.

Prince Regent

Dec 9, 2007
I'm split, Ra's Al Ghul is basicly the only sane one, but poison ivy is hawt.
However seeing that my indecisiveness is unlikely to have any future repercussions I see no reason to choose one over the other.

standokan

May 28, 2009
Ra's Al Ghul, he's played by Liam Neeson. The guy who also plays Qui-gon Jin can't be that bad can he? Plus he's the only one who isn't stark raving mad.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Mr. Freeze all the way!

Who doesnt want to constantly spout horrible cold based puns.

Henchman1:"Its the Batman!"
Henchman2:"Lets give him the COLD SHOULDER!"
Henchman1: "Yeah! Let show him we have absolute 0 tolerance for interference!"
Henchman2: "Lets who him what we do to Uncool people!"
Random Henchman3: "YE! LEZ G1V H1M BLU BAWLZ"
Henchman1&2: ">.>; We should have gone with the Joker....."

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
Two-Face because he's ''do or no not, there is no try''. You either live or die. You either suceed or fail. No bullshit tolerated.

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
I'd actually go with Two-Face

With all these villains you are almost surely going to die if you screw up while working for them.
With Two-Face at least when you screw up and are being punished you have a 50-50 chance.

iamjonah

Feb 19, 2010
Well, let's break this down.

Joker: Batman punches me in the face
Riddler: Batman punches me in the face
Scarecrow: Batman punches me in the face
Two-Face: Batman punches me in the face
Penguin: Batman punches me in the face
Ra's Al Ghul: Batman punches me in the face
Mr.Freeze: Batman punches me in the face
Poison Ivy: Batman punches me in the face

Umm...do I have any other options?

SideSlyGuy

Jul 7, 2009
I'd work for the Riddler. Its already something I kind of do in minecraft I steal from people hide their stuff in underground houses. All of the houses are a small mazes littered with pressure plates and TnT.

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
None of them. Prometheus. The guy is totally badass! He's just batman with a comepletely opposite affair going on. His parents killed by cops etc. etc. He's also incredibly well trained in the arts of killing and fighting and has an array of gadgets...I would work for him in as much as I would gladly carry his luggage to the final battle sequence and watch in awe :)

Ailia

Nov 11, 2010
Al'Guhl and The Riddler seem the least likely to kill me for no reason, but I'd go with the Riddler.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Ra's is the best choice... by far. He is too lawful to kill henchmen just because and he might even reward you if you are competent... He might even not send you on a suicide mission to fight Batman if he knows you are no match for him.

Joker is just unpredictable. There is no kind of guarantee he will not kill you just because he felt like doing it. Riddler would use you as bait more than as help. Ivy never looked like she has any use for henchmen, unless they are plants. If you are human, you are her enemy by default.

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Penguin since he's a fairly civilised individual... Riddler would come a close second.