Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
I'm going with Scarecrow only because he seems like the least likely to kill me for nothing.

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
I know I'd never get to make out with her without dying, but I choose Poison Ivy. At least she has decent intentions and occasionally does the right thing, and as long as I'm eating organic and recycling she probably won't kill me.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
when I first saw the question I immediately started thinking Catwoman..and she's still my first pick even though when I think about it I've got better odds of getting castrated by her because I keep hitting on her/trying to flirt with her than I do of actually wooing her and getting laid....that said though since she's ultimately not a choice on the poll I think I'll go with Riddler mainly because I consider myself to be close enough to his level of intellect that he'd deem me worthy of working for him and not in the thug on the street sort of way.

rebus_forever

Jan 28, 2009
Id team up with the riddle, A) I rekon I could take him in a fight. B) hes ginger and I could vent the accumulated jokes I have collected from having a ginger sister.
and all things aside I think other than the joker hes my favourite, Id work for the joker but hed kill me just for lols and that would be sucky.

hoboman29

Jul 5, 2011
Scarecrow I want me some fear gas besides imagine walking around with a gas mask gassing everyone else

mcpop9

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2010
Ivy, she most likely to experiment on us and turn us into basses human/plant hybrids that are badass.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
I'm torn between riddler or penguin, if only because they are the least likely to kill me and they pay the best.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Of those? Penguin is rich, so I'd actually have a chance of getting paid, and he's not an out-and-out psychotic in most incarnations, so I'd have a better chance of not getting whimsically killed off, and most of his crimes are about money rather than proving he's smarter than that black-bedecked-bat-brain or love of chaos or hatred of humanity or (etc. etc. etc.) so there's a much greater chance I'd continue to get paid rather than getting sacrificed for my boss's cause.

Of course, first time something goes really wrong on a mission someone's going to take the fall, but I think that's pretty much the case with any of 'em. Mission goes south? Time to leave town.

Pity Catwoman tends to work alone.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Even trought Ra's Al Ghul is my favorite Batman Villain i would go for the Penguin... He is pretty much a business man. I think i have least chance to get killed or somehow screwed with him than the others