Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

Matthew Valkanov

Jun 8, 2011
Hmm...as others have said, Ra's and Riddler are those least likely to randomly kill me or simply fail and let Batman beat the hell out of me. But then again, the Riddler keeps on giving clues to Batman, and Batman apparently just solves them as easy as walking. So Ra's it is, the efficient, no bull-shit, centuries old, crusading...hold on. WHAT? ECO-TERRORIST?! Gosh darnit...oh well, still better than the others where henchman are concerned.

Spookimitsu

Aug 7, 2008
Definitely not the Joker. How he gets goons is beyond me. Nor Scarecrow, nor Two-face. Most likely I'd work for Poison Ivy for as long as it takes Lex Luther to offer me something with a nice dental package and 401k.

kudos to those who said Penguin, Ra's Al ghul

Mad1Cow

Jan 8, 2011
Penguin if he didn't kill me everytime I laughed at his laugh...

Laugh with me now...

WAUGH WAUGH WAUGH WAAAAAAHHH!!!

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
well from what I rember from the old cartoons and who is on the poll
I would go with Al Ghul or Poison Ivy they seem the most sane
(though it only applys to girls with Ivy)

I would go with Ivy

personally I would rather work for mad hatter though

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Have to go with Ivy. At least if she decided to execute me, she'll have to kiss me, and... Well, did you see Arkham Asylum's Poison Ivy?

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
why mad hatter? i think it would suck to work with a pedophile obsessed with Alice in Wonderland :D just curious dont mean to be hateful

Revolution -X-

Aug 27, 2010
Joker. Since his ambitions change daily, life would certainly be exciting, and I laugh at his jokes as well (Guess that says a bit about my sense of humor). I'd just have to watch for when he'd want me dead, I s'pose.

Revolution -X-

Aug 27, 2010
NoneOfYourBusiness said:
why mad hatter? i think it would suck to work with a pedophile obsessed with Alice in Wonderland :D just curious dont mean to be hateful
This is probably the greatest post I've ever read.

Sarry1433

Mar 31, 2011
Wait what was his name.The crazy guy with the puppet who says "You gummies" instead of "You dummies" ok i remembered the ventriloquist also Hush and Prometheus is pretty cool too.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
Ivy. Eye candy before I die.

Plus plants are preferable to cold (Freeze), water (penguin), crazyness (Joker, two face, scarecrow) and the unknown (Ra's).

The Riddler is a close second.

Penguin has good uniforms for his henchmen but I can't deal with getting wet, which happens semi regularly apparently.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
It doesn't matter which side I pick, Batman or Robin will kick my ass eventually. I want to fight on the side of the decently hot looking villain, a.k.a Poison Ivy.

Doesn't really matter if she's green and plant looking, the dev teams made her look hot. Harley Quinn also, but she isn't a main villain, just the sidekick to one.

MKKNKJDIDB

Jul 15, 2011
Got to be the Riddler, because he's cryptic and quite witty at times. Plus he has an epic green suit, and is one of the least likely to kill me.

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Mr. Freeze... he keeps things cool, and at least he doesn't sacrifice his minions.... well.... at least he has some respect for them...

the other crazy lunatics would attach c4 to they're grunts and sent them across town for a firework fest...

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
I was thinking joker but then I remembered that they aren't really people to him theyre just tools. I would go for the riddler since as far I know he's not the one to suddenly kill his own workers.

DarkPanda XIII

Nov 3, 2009
Actually, there's a trick to working with the Joker. Be a Yes man, be good at what you do. Agree to everything the Joker does. In fact, if you read alot of his comics, there's a large chance you see a large black guy amongst his crew. Funny part is that there's like...two of them in Jokers crew, and they've both survived.

there's a few others too that survive alot, just don't bumble around, be good at your job, and never fumble at anything silly, and Joker will be great to you.

In fact, you got to be a Yes-man for all except Penguin and Riddler. Penguin will glare at you but as long as you don't make fun of him or really screw the pooch, then he leaves you be. Riddler has the most fun, honestly, and working for him is mostly dealing with building his abstract devices, and occasionally fighting Robin. (or in the case of Harlequinn's comic, Big Barda...)

But yeah, that's really the trick to being a henchmen. Be a yes-man, and only decide to deal with things when you can tell that you might die. hence why alot actually do survive. And before you make any notations on any of the villains, Joker doesn't kill as often as you think, especially since his toxins can be reversed. Take note though that the majority of the fatalities when it comes to Joker are usually the henchmen or people that get in the way. Normally shot by police or others while Joker is getting away or if Batman's rushing in.

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
Catwoman like never has henchmen. You can't really work for her.

I think Black Mask would be safest/ most lucrative. He's an actual crime boss with actual criminal businesses. And look at him. He's cool.

Working with him I think I'd only need to know how to shoot people and smuggle. With Joker and the others I need some background in his chemical warfare schemes and all that. Gassing the city, giant flesh eating plants, freeze cannons and that silliness, I wouldn't be able to keep up.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
deadman91 said:
Riddler always struck me as the least likely to murder his subordinates for no good reason, so I'd follow him. Don't ask why he strikes me as such, he just doesn't seem the type.
Exactly my reasoning for choosing him as well. Besides I think the suit is snazzy, in a tacky sort of way.