Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Riddler's not overly likely to result in me being dead, but will result in me being professionally incompetent.

Ra's Al Ghul might not result in my death, but may well result in my indoctrination into his cult

So, Penguin. It's a little bit 'stock henchman'-esque, but not too likely to result in my death or having to post stupid riddles everywhere.

Nerdstar

Apr 29, 2011
BarberToad said:
Greyah said:
None. They'd all be very likely to kill me somewhere along the way.
Obviously, but some of them would be less "eager" to sacrifice their henchmen. Perhaps Ra's Al Ghul would be the most merciful, at least that's the vibe I get from him in the old animated series of batman.
not really he views his subordinates as disposable as the rest of the rouges gallery, in fact his men are fanatically loyal to him and marter themselves like suicide bombers,plus if you fail him your going to which that batman kills,

if survivability your bag go with the riddler his henchmen live longer plus his crimes are mostly white collar in nature(aside from a few elaborate rube goldberg deathtraps)thus decreasing your chances to be brutally brutally murdered

UnmotivatedSlacker

Mar 12, 2010
The Riddler. He seems the least likely of the bunch to get you killed. Besides I'm pretty sure him and Penguin have gone legit in the comics anyway.

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
Nerdstar said:
if survivability your bag go with the riddler his henchmen live longer plus his crimes are mostly white collar in nature(aside from a few elaborate rube goldberg deathtraps)thus decreasing your chances to be brutally brutally murdered
ON the downside you would have to constantly kiss his ass to help him with the whole raging inferiority complex.

The Code

Mar 9, 2010
If given the choice of who I'd like to BE, then I'd say the Joker, hands down.
"Open the door when you hear her knock three times."
"That's it? That's all you need me to do?"
"Goodness, man! Look at the size of that cake! You don't expect her to open the door all on her own, do you?"
Cookies if you know the episode.

OT: Ra's Al Ghul, definitely. He's kind of like the Moriarty of the Batman world, at least he was in The Animated Series. The man was a genius, not to mention sophisticated, polite, and generally interesting to talk to and be around. Not only that, but the man just wouldn't die. Who here remembers the Lazarus Pits and his old plans involving them?

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
While Poison Ivy is hot, I doubt she'd sleep with any of her underlings. So riddler. Riddler is awesome, he's my favourite Batman villain. Plus he's less likely to kill me.

penguindude42

Nov 14, 2010
Alfador_VII said:
Mr Freeze, because I like ice cream, and who doesn't like coming up with the 4000th ice-related pun of the week?
I can only imagine his lair has a board somewhere in it reading: "IT HAS BEEN ___ DAYS SINCE LAST PUN-RELATED SACKING".

Yeah, I'd work for him, too. ^_^

~Tom *

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I wouldn't normally...
They'd work for me.

But if I have to, I guess whichever gives me the best offer.

Doktor Sleepless

Jan 4, 2011
The actual question here is "Which Batman villain would you have the best chance of surviving gooning for?" And I'm going to go for The Penguin. He's all business so if he murderers you, you probably genuinely screwed up and deserve it. But on the downside you will have to fight turf-wars against the more psychotic other gangs. So Yeah.

I so want a Saints Row: Gotham Edition game.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
Two face, he'd be the easiest to backstab. The joker would kill me before I got the chance, and the riddler would be too smart to fall for it.

RDubayoo

Sep 11, 2008
NOT Joker. I just don't know how that guy even still has henchmen at this point. His number one henchwench, Harley Quinn, would do virtually anything for him and he still treats her like crap and tries to kill her now and then.

Penguin would be a safer bet. While I don't think this is because he's a nice guy or anything, he at least is sane (mostly) and has realistic goals (usually). So long as you do a reasonably good job at taking punches from Batman you shouldn't have much to worry about from him.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Greyah said:
None. They'd all be very likely to kill me somewhere along the way.
/thread.

It's really just a case of 'how do you want to die?'

(witty name here)

Jul 15, 2011
Joker: He would have to be my number one choice simply because I admire his overall badassery (In the Dark Night at least) , his way of eliciting laughter from me as I partake in horrible situations... and his spiffy suit :)

Two face: I would gaga every time I saw the left side of his body, Which would most likely get me a 45. round to the dome. (Without a coin toss)

Riddler: I agree, you probably have the longest life expectancy with Riddler, but in my opinion he is probably the craziest of the lot, since he uses human life just to prove his intellect.

Scarecrow: I think I will pass, simply because of the off chance of me catching A whiff of his "your worst fear inducing gas" unless I had a gas mask, Then I would hesitantly oblige.

Mr. Freeze: Unrelenting ice, freeze, and Christmas references? No thank you.

Poison Ivy: She gives me a PETA vibe :)

Penguin: He is not so much as crazy, as just a enigmatic business man, which would probably pay well but would be relatively boring.

Ra's Al Ghul: He has an extremely attractive daughter, A great ninja training program :) and 100's of years worth of experience. Except he wants to destroy most of humanity... Well... Shit :(

Your amazing if you got my horrible "gaga" joke <3

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
CD-R said:
I'd probably end up working for Poison Ivy. Not because I'd want to or anything it's just because she's Poison Ivy.
Oh, you would want to after she got her hands on you.
OP: Poison Ivy. She would brainwash me and sacrifice/test on me at the drop of a hat. On the other hand, she is really hot. I regret nothing.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
It's easily between Riddler and Ras, leaning more towards Ras personally. He's smart enough to actually think things through and doesn't seem to send his henchmen into situations where they have a decent probability of failure. low mortality rate, ninja training, pays well, might be able to gain access to a Lazarus Pit just in case :)

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
2 face if the coin says give up i'm out and i'll still probably get paid anyway

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Probably Catwoman, seeing how she's probably among the sanest of Batman's Rouge's Gallery.

Either her, or the Riddler. Or the Penguin.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Screw that, im joining my own team, team Shaun, we serve cookies and pepsi max 24/7 on weekends and kick evil butt anytime else.

Mathak

The Tax Man Cometh
Mar 27, 2009
Don't forget that if you work for the Riddler your own boss will constantly be informing Batman exactly where he'll be sending you, so face-punch chances are pretty high. At least with Al'Guhl Batman might be too busy 'arresting' Talia to get around to punching you.