Poll: Which batman villain would you work for?

TH3_D15HWA5H3R

Mar 17, 2011
out of the choices provided id go scarecrow... maybe id get to wear a bad ass mask... but you forgot calender man... id work for him... sure you would have to work on holidays... buts thats about it, it would be easy as... man calender man is a pimp

BarberToad

Apr 22, 2011
I'm quite surprised that so many vouch for the Riddler! I was expecting everyone to vote for Poison Ivy, simply because it's Poison freaking Ivy

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
I would plump for the Riddler. He seems to be the villain that is least likely to perform experiments/kill me/get me killed. I would much rather work for a man that is busy trying to find a riddle that Batman cannot solve as he would probably be the most likely to leave me alone and not send me on a suicide mission.

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
StormShaun said:
Screw that, im joining my own team, team Shaun, we serve cookies and pepsi max 24/7 on weekends and kick evil butt anytime else.
Actually, I would sign up for that. Could you change the Pepsi max to Coca-cola though? I prefer Coca-cola.

Odbarc

Elite Member
Jun 30, 2010
Joker's a smart guy and is always doing fun things.
And he pisses off Batman to no end.

Sir Seagull

Knight of the Picnic Table
Jan 12, 2011
I reckon Scarecrow simply coz I've been playing Arkham Asylum recently and he is pretty awesome. I want some of that damn gas!

GeorgW said:
While Poison Ivy is hot, I doubt she'd sleep with any of her underlings.
Also if she did... Am I the only one who gets the feeling she would be into bondage?

Also, slightly off topic but why do (most of) the Batman villains rob banks? It's not like they use the money for anything they could just steal anything they needed.
Just something that's bugged me for a while.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Alucard 11189 said:
StormShaun said:
Screw that, im joining my own team, team Shaun, we serve cookies and pepsi max 24/7 on weekends and kick evil butt anytime else.
Actually, I would sign up for that. Could you change the Pepsi max to Coca-cola though? I prefer Coca-cola.
All soda allowed!

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
StormShaun said:
Alucard 11189 said:
StormShaun said:
All soda allowed!
YES! *Runs off to get copius amounts of Coca-cola and 7Up*

Volkerfrau

May 15, 2011
I voted Penguin - like many of the above, because I think he's the least dangerous to work for. I suppose Riddler would've been more or less the same.

mcl323

Sep 30, 2009
iamjonah said:
Well, let's break this down.

Joker: Batman punches me in the face
Riddler: Batman punches me in the face
Scarecrow: Batman punches me in the face
Two-Face: Batman punches me in the face
Penguin: Batman punches me in the face
Ra's Al Ghul: Batman punches me in the face
Mr.Freeze: Batman punches me in the face
Poison Ivy: Batman punches me in the face