Poll: Which Chaos god would you serve?

Plasmadamage

Jul 24, 2012
GunsmithKitten said:
By Inquisitorial decree, all persons taking part in this discussion are sentenced to immediate execution.

Use you final moments to beg for forgiveness that will not come, for He has no mercy for those who fall.

Excomunicatae Tratoris

The Emperor Protects
Praise be to Sigmar that I do not truck in the 40k universe then. My frame of refference comes from WH Fantasy where our emporers actually fight in battles instead of sit and eat the souls of psychics while making holy poop.

Anyway, Khorne. He'd actually reward me for my anger management issues, not condemn me for it.
HERESY! HERESY I SAY!

In the Emperors name, your evil shall be purged in the holy fire of His Divine Inquisition

Besides, I bet your poop isn't holy

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Well I would go for Slaanesh for the perks, but if I wanted to be on the "Winning side" it's gotta be The T man. HE KNOWS EVERYTHING. He knows the enemies plans before they do. He physically cannot lose, any lost is part of his plan to win.

TayVans

Dec 23, 2012
Milk for the Khorneflakes.

Seriously though, probably Tzeentch. Knowledge, magic and secrets doesn't sound that bad to me.

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
GunsmithKitten said:
Zipa said:
Wouldn't need to, exterminatus.
Your move Planet.
Wrong reality, sunshine. GW made it clear that Fantasy and 40k are not in the same universes. Old World does not exist in 40k, nor the Imperium in Old World.

And Exterminatus this, Exterminatus that, SHIT, you Imperiums will burn down a planet just because an Inquisitor spilled his drink on the sidewalk. You really need to reign those guys in.
I'm aware though it would be kinda cool for the Fantasy world to be in the eye of terror since that place is screwed up enough for it to be possible.

And unfortunately the inquisition being what it is is neigh impossible to rein in since they have basically supreme authority on pretty much anything including the SPESS MEHREENS.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I'm a mix of Khorne and Slaneesh, so basically I have a sense of honor and love war but I'll also enjoy some cocaine before heading to battle blasting "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Nurgle always sounds appealing because he's so jolly and caring, but I haaaaaaaate being sick.
So, seeing how I'm already a big cauldron of simmering rage beneath a thin veneer of civility, my guess is that the Blood God fits the bill for me. Give me a big fuck-off chainsword and I'll be all like "MyroflknifegoessliceslicesliceLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
bartholen said:
This popped up on my mind today. Of the 4 Warhammer great Chaos gods, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Khorne and Tzeentch, which one would you serve? Here's what each one would offer:

Khorne: ultimate physical prowess and power, unmatched authority and skill at arms.

Tzeentch: limitless knowledge of all things and the ability to bend others to your will.

Nurgle: immortality and practical invulnerability, a life free of disease or sickness, eternal, pleasing comfort.

Slaanesh: a life of limitless pleasure and beauty.

I'd probably go with Tzeentch, since knowledge is power.
There is only one correct answer to this question:

cthulhlu

Feb 21, 2011
bartholen said:
Nurgle: a life free of disease or sickness, eternal, pleasing comfort.
Actually the followers of Nurgle are subject to Every disease, its just there in so much pain they are numbed to it.
id still follow Grandfather Nurgle though, hes the only chaos god who isnt a massive dick to his followers.

saintdane05

Aug 2, 2011
Slaanesh followers get all the bitches. And the dude bitches. And the hermaphodite bitches. And the genderless bitches. We just get everything.

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure
Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh
Erotic nightmares beyond any measure
And sensual daydreams to treasure forever
Can't you just see it. Whoa ho ho!
Don't dream it, be it...
Don't dream it, be it...

Ieyke

Jul 24, 2008
GunsmithKitten said:
Zipa said:
Wouldn't need to, exterminatus.
Your move Planet.
Wrong reality, sunshine. GW made it clear that Fantasy and 40k are not in the same universes. Old World does not exist in 40k, nor the Imperium in Old World.

And Exterminatus this, Exterminatus that, SHIT, you Imperiums will burn down a planet just because an Inquisitor spilled his drink on the sidewalk. You really need to reign those guys in.
Uhhh....no.

Don't get me wrong, they TRIED to separate Fantasy from 40k, but they failed.

They continue to publish fluff that either places the Fantasy world as a planet hidden by the Old Ones in the 40k galaxy, or else they are in alternate realities that are connected via the Warp.

The Old Ones, for example, are still described as the same Old Ones responsible for most of the races in 40k, even going so far as describing them arriving and leaving via space ships.

There's a lone Grey Knight and his jetbike trapped in the Fantasy world.

People in the Fantasy world have at the very least SEEN Defilers, Chaos Marines, Lucius The Eternal, etc etc.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
Plasmadamage said:
By Inquisitorial decree, all persons taking part in this discussion are sentenced to immediate execution.

Use you final moments to beg for forgiveness that will not come, for He has no mercy for those who fall.

Excomunicatae Tratoris

The Emperor Protects
opiwankenobi said:
All hail the Omnissiah!!! PURGE THE HERETICS!!! CLEANSE THIS THREAD IN HOLY FIRE!!!

Zipa said:

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
EscapeGoat said:
None of the above. You know why? Because none of them are truly chaotic. They all act to a predefined set of ideals and expected mannerisms. People expect Khorne to shed blood, Nurgle to spread disease, Tzeentch to cause mutations and Slaanesh to enthrall and seduce. That isn't chaos. That's order.

I follow the true God of Chaos. You may not know his name, but he was always there, and always shall be.

He is Malal. He is Malice. He is Anarchy. To follow Malal is to destroy order, even if that means turning on yourself for falling into a routine. He is the embodiment of paradox and destruction. He is True Chaos.

He is the God who causes fear in the hearts and souls of the lesser Chaos Gods. He is the Outcast God, who laughs upon the fringes of space. He is Chaos, and we are the Sons of Malice.

"...and he that went before now came last, and that which was white and black and all direction was thrown against itself. Grown mightily indignant at the words of the Gods, Malal did turn his heart against them and flee into the chambers of space . . . And no man looked to Malal then, save those that serve that which they hate, who smile upon their misfortune, and who bear no love save for the damned. At such times as a warrior's heart turns to Malal, all Gods of Chaos grow fearful, and the laughter of the Outcast God fills the tomb of space . . ."

[sub]God I love Malal. WHY DID YOU ALL BUT RETCON HIM GW, WHYYYYY?[/sub]

thaluikhain said:
Malal. Just cause I wanted to spoil your poll.

Actually, Malal likes mucking things up for the other Chaos Gods, so that fits perfectly.

Cap: vote pancakes

No, I'm voting for Malal.
You see, you're on the right page.
damn :/ if i'd know about him i'd have voted for him instead of Khrone :/
Malal sounds like more fun