Poll: Which Chaos god would you serve?

Jynthor

Mar 30, 2012
It's like these traitors want to be purged, stating their vile allegiances so openly.
I, Inquisitor Jynthor of the Ordo Hereticus will surely be promoted after purging this pathetic site from all heresy.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
Bah! You hummies and spikey boyz with ya Chaos godz n' ya Emperor.

I only need Gork and Mork for me WAAAAAGH!

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
None
I really dislike chaos. But if we are talking 40k gods, Cegorach. He is funny
But I would recommend you all have a conversation with an ethereal, they can help you find a way out of your misguided believes.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
In the event that I shall ever fall from His grace into Radicalism, Tzeentch would be the most interesting choice.
Why better than use the ever-changing skeins of fate for His glory? Harassing chaos against itself, with a vast amount of resources to use, and all the knowledge it brings. Besides, better the knowledgeable than the lustful, wrathful, or the sloth.
Tzeentch's worship might turn me pskyer, but better I hold the burdens than some heretical savant.
Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
Jynthor said:
It's like these traitors want to be purged, stating their vile allegiances so openly.
I, Inquisitor Jynthor of the Ordo Hereticus will surely be promoted after purging this pathetic site from all heresy.
Change is inevitable--for the path of the puritan Inquisitor always leads to death, or radicalism.
Take your pick, Inquisitor, but, for the good of Mankind, the line must be crossed to save us all. Humanity, for all of its strengths, Emperor Bless, has its weakness of lack of understanding. Only through learning by the xenos and the chaos can we truly fight their agents.
By Eisenhorn's grace, we know the power that a weapon wielded upon itself can bring. Take your repentance through your action, your purification through your knowledge, and your service through your work.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012

We have arrived, and it is now that we perform our charge.
In fealty to the God-Emperor (our undying Lord) and by the Grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon this thread.
I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire topic and consign a million replies to oblivion.
May Imperial Justice account in all balance.
The Emperor Protects.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
I'd go with either Tzeentch or Slaanesh, because with Tzeentch I'd get knowledge and possibly magic and Slaanesh, well, she's just such a fun bloke.

Leadfinger

Apr 21, 2010
Agayek said:
bartholen said:
This popped up on my mind today. Of the 4 Warhammer great Chaos gods, Nurgle, Slaanesh, Khorne and Tzeentch, which one would you serve? Here's what each one would offer:

Khorne: ultimate physical prowess and power, unmatched authority and skill at arms.

Tzeentch: limitless knowledge of all things and the ability to bend others to your will.

Nurgle: immortality and practical invulnerability, a life free of disease or sickness, eternal, pleasing comfort.

Slaanesh: a life of limitless pleasure and beauty.

I'd probably go with Tzeentch, since knowledge is power.
There is only one correct answer to this question:

Blood for the Blood God!!!Skulls for the Skull Throne!!!

Diddy_Mao

Jan 14, 2009
In the game itself my Chaos Marines are Nurgle and Slaanesh. My Chaos Daemons are united.

If we're talking about myself personally. probably Tzeentch. Not out of any specific loyalty but mainly because I don't want to be plagued, murdered or raped.

mortalsatsuma

Nov 24, 2009
Nurgle, easily, as though you would basically become a disgusting ball of maggots and rotten flesh, everything else dies in time, even the mightiest of foes whereas servants of Nurgle will live forever on. Also, grandfather Nugle just seems a lot friendlier than all the others.

Gavmando

Feb 3, 2009
Nuffle.
The god of the worst possible thing happening at the worst possible time.
...And stuffing up your dice rolling.

Or Isha. She's nice. Or Ynnead when it's born.

Leonkramer

Dec 25, 2009
Blood for the Blood God!

Or as Khârn, the Betrayer loves saying:

Kill! Maim! Burn! Kill! Maim! Burn!

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
It worries me that heresy has taken such a deep root in the hearts of humanity. I am proud of my service to the God Emperor and if I shall die by a heritics blade it will be with a prayer to him upon my lips. The Emperor Protects.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
Mr. Omega said:
Bah! You hummies and spikey boyz with ya Chaos godz n' ya Emperor.

I only need Gork and Mork for me WAAAAAGH!
Thinking about it Gork and Mork may in fact be the most powerful gods in the 40K universe who influenced everything so that the Orks could live in their perfect universe filled with perpetual war.

mattaui

Oct 16, 2008
Can't believe that Slaanesh isn't placing any higher in this poll. If I've got to be bad, at least I want to have a good time while I'm doing it!

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
opiwankenobi said:
Jamash said:
I know. I was only pretending to naively take the OP's deceptive description at face value to root out Heretics.

Looks like we've got another one who's a bit too familiar with the machinations of Chaos...
The Inquisition merely fulfils the duty of its office!

We have arrived and it is now that we preform our charge. In fealty of the God-Emperor, our undying Lord, and by the grace of the Golden Throne, I declare Exterminatus upon the Imperial webiste of The Escapist. I hereby sign the death warrant of an entire website and consign a million members to oblivion. May Imperial justice account in all balance. The Emperor protects.