Poll: Which days do you hate the most?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
UK
Ok this thread was inspired from my dreading mood for tomorrow.

I hate working on Friday because I got the morning shift with the manager who I can't stand working with and it's just the two of us aswell. Sure the same can be said any other days when I am the only one working with the manager in the morning but it is Friday that I get that the most.

I'm not going into details as this thread is not about me but about you, which days do you hate or dread the most and why? What happen on that day or what do you do on that day that cause you to hate it alot?

Oh and inb4 Monday, if you hate Monday please go into detail about it then the typical going into work reason. Surely someone got another day to hate the most that isn't Monday?

(Before you asked why I don't hate Monday, unlike the previous manager, the current manager that I hate doesn't put me in on Monday which is delivery day which itself is both good and bad. Sure I no longer get worn out from delivery works but I like working on delivery day but sadly most of us from works got their hours cut back).

EDIT- Yup, I really do hate Friday. Sure I wasn't alone in the morning (the manager got her lapdog to come in cos they had alot of work to do) but I was on the till 99% of today which I loathe if I'm on it for too long (my back is aching now). I also end up working overtime thus now I'm in a rush to catch up on my email, links and games etc.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Tournament days. If, at work, there is a golf tournament, then I hate it. Apart from that, I don't like Fridays in the summer because they're generally super busy. In the fall, though, once school starts again and I'm done work, I'll have them off. Then I'll love 'em.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Everyday I have to wake up at 6:00... Which is everyday >.<

I'm fine by around 10:00 though... I feel much more awake by then :)

Other than the morning though, I don't really have days or times that wear on me any more than the others.

So I guess I'll just try to fit in and complain about Mondays XD

Glongpre

Jun 11, 2013
Sunday because you have to get up on Monday, but they always put good movies on at 10:00pm. Should I watch the awesome movie, or get some sleep? Hmmmm...

Also, if you work early then it feels like your day is cut short because you have to go to sleep at 8. I need a good sleep :).

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Apr 8, 2020
Country
United States
Sundays are the worst for me.

I work in the early morning almost all the time, and when I come home early in the afternoon I'm dead tired to where I don't want to do anything.

The other days I don't really have a problem with.

Rip Van Rabbit

~ UNLIMITED RULEBOOK ~
Apr 17, 2012
Wednesdays.

They have this deceptive feeling about them when you're at work. I think they mess with the flow of time. (Or I've lost my marbles)

It's not quite the weekend yet, however, you don't feel like you've made much progress since Monday.

The only redeeming feature is that when I get home, there's a new Zero Punctuation uploaded here :)

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
As of right now Friday since my job makes me work late friday at the busiest time of the week. Once I get a real job (hopefully in the next few weeks) I will be able to quit the job I have currently and never have to worry about it again.

Kitsune Hunter

What a beautiful Duwang!
Dec 18, 2011
Sunday, I just hate the fact that once I get up, I think "oh great back to University tomorrow and no more lay ins till next week"

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Tuesday is by far the worst day. I would say monday but i usually feel quite alert on a monday morning having had plenty of booze and rest over the weekend, tuesday on the other hand is a killer because i have already worked a day and im starting to flag from the weekend

Wednesday is half past week so your over the hill by then, thursday is "tomorrow is friday day" and friday i only work till lunch time and spend the afternoon in the pub

Saturday and sunday are just for relaxing

DANEgerous

Jan 4, 2012
Wednesday Because fuck Wednesday what so you have to look to? Thursday? Nope you WILL work then! Friday? Nope you may not work then (or I may not) if Thursday was bad. Thursday Nope it was shit as was Monday.

Also I have shit boss and epic boss and the former gets Wednesday an the bastard is a god damned moron to the extent we screen cap our work with a time stamp as the fucker will say we have not done a project we finished a day ago. Epic boss? We get off work and he invites people over for LAN parties, TI3 was epic as hell booze and food (much of it made by me) and watching lots of Dota was our plan So yeah... screw Wednesday.

No one come in for tech help as that shit needed to be solved by Friday or Monday so you just have our day off mild easy fix irruptions of GW2, TF2 or Lfd2 Cuz well tech in my company means PC nerd and that is what er do in our off time... kill shit until someone needs us.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
It really can change depending what is going on in my life at the moment. For a while, Friday was the worst day of the week, now it's perfectly fine. Once school starts up again it will probably be the day I have to go to class the earliest. I'll vote Mondays because, like Garfield, I usually hate Mondays.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
I choose to be an optimist. I know each of the days are just vying for a chance to bring screwing me over and making life miserable and they are all equally adept at finding new and unique ways to twist the dagger.

Valkrex

Elder Dragon
Jan 6, 2013
Thursday...

So close to the weekend that I can taste it, but then Friday is sitting there going FUCK YOU SON, YOU STILL HAVE ONE DAY OF WORK LEFT!

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Tuesday can go fuck itself. It always feels like the "filler" day where nothing extraordinary happens. It's not close enough to the end of the week to have that going for it, and it's not a day where entertainment of any kind comes out.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I love all days of the week! Why does this thread have such a gloomy outlook on life?

piinyouri

Mar 18, 2012
I don't mind which day of the week it is, so long as it's not hot.

Hot days can go to hell.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
May 8, 2020
Country
The Dreamlands
None, should be all, I hate all days equally, there are no redeeming qualities to any of them and I wish I was dead.
[sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]Not really, but somebody had to say it.[/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]