Poll: Which is worse - Hot weather or cold weather?

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
Hot is worse because you can put any number of layers on when its cold but theres only so much you can take off when its hot. Ergo hot is worse

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
I love it hot. Born in a desert, the heat has always stayed with me. I wear a leather jacket comfortably in 90+ degree (F) weather. Conversely, if it drops below 70 I'm reaching for my blanket. I'm fine with snow as long as I'm either skiing, or looking at it while indoors with a fire going. Otherwise, frak the cold, make it hotter now.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Hot is worse.

It is completely, 100% because of my bias towards snow-related things.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Twilight_guy said:
Hot weather. It's easier to put on a jacket then to cool off.
Mr Cwtchy said:
Hot. Because it's easier to-
Twilight_guy said:
Fuck.
Keoul said:
Mr Cwtchy said:
Twilight_guy said:
Fuck.
Fuck.

Well in that case, winter/cold weather is more awesome because of snow and it makes sleeping the best thing in the world.
Pff, time to hand in your man cards I think. Dainty dresses and tiny bikinis and short-shorts have one province my friends, and that's under the heat of the Summer sun.

Dylan Miller

Jul 9, 2012
Hot.
Since I live in the Caribbean I've dealt with hot weather all my life and I hate it. Really, like someone above posted, it's easier to put on a jacket than cool off. Oh, for reference, the average daily temperature here is 32C, so I consider anything 35 and more to be hot and anything from 29C go down to be downright freezing (or at least warrant warm clothes).

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Woodsey said:
Pff, time to hand in your man cards I think. Dainty dresses and tiny bikinis and short-shorts have one province my friends, and that's under the heat of the Summer sun.
One word
Stockings.
Besides, when it's cold that's when you get to "cuddle" to stay warm, which leads to other things...

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I find hot weather is much worse. I love cold weather mainly because I like to cover up with two or three blankets and I find that to be really cozy and comfortable. In the summer I can't do that since I don't have an air conditioner.

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
Well I'm Canadian, and I often shovel snow in shorts and a T-shirt, so I guess hot weather?

I have an insane tolerance for cold and an incredible aversion to heat, so I definitely prefer winter weather to hot summer weather.

yeti585

Apr 1, 2012
I like the cold. Snow is magical, and ice means a nice game of hockey. Now, the heat? Not so much. But, with winter comes SAD in many people causing them to be depressed.

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
Hot is easily worse. You can generally do something about the cold but when it's really hot you're just out of luck.

Daniel Ferguson

Apr 3, 2010
Hot means I get a headache, dehydrated, covered in sweat, my clothes stick to me, the sun usually blasts into my eyes and also I'm photosensitive so I can't see shit.

If I'm cold I put a jumper on.

Oh god, humid AND hot = the worst weather.

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Hot weather. Always. There's only so many clothes you can take off.

If it gets too cold for you, just put on another jacket.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
Hot, you can always strip down to cool off while if you bundle up to warm up you can't move or do anything. You can't even play videogames because your hands are numb.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
As someone who lives in a place where 100F + is considered standard in the summer - I'll say the heat is the worst. I get a bit irrational during the summertime, my husband jokes that my brain may be boiling in those temperatures and I'm starting to think it's not a joke. I always prefer to just layer up and enjoy a toasty warm blanket and a hot tea than not able to be at all comfortable, even naked WITH air-conditioner. I don't know why, even if the damn thing is set to a reasonable temperature during the summer, it doesn't seem like it's on at all. And we have the damn thing serviced every few months.

RandV80

Oct 1, 2009
Lazy said:
Cold. I get cold when it's 30 degrees C out so you can imagine how unpleasant actual cold weather is for me.
Hah, the time it hits 30 degrees C (which isn't often where I live) I'll have shut myself inside sitting at my desk shirtless and with the fan blowing on me at full speed while eating boxes of freezies. I actually start the freezie munching when it hits 20 degrees outside, although it doesn't help that my apartment isn't well air conditioned. When outside, anything past 10 degrees and it's too warm to wear even the lightest jackets.