Poll: Which Lantern Corp Are You?

Oct 9, 2009
So the Blackest Night series has opened up the different lantern Corps.

The question is, with each lantern Corp drawing from a specific emotion, which one are you?

I'm Blue (Hope)

And for all those choosing the black ring.... you do know you gotta be DEAD to wear the ring right.

And to help here are their oaths.

GREEN (WILLPOWER)
In brightest day, in blackest night
no evil shall escape my sight
let those who worship evil's might
beware my power
green lanterns light

YELLOW (FEAR)
In Blackest Day, IN Brightest Night
Beware Your Fears Made Into Light
Let Those Who Try To Stop What's Right
Burn Like His Power
Sinestro's Might

RED (RAGE)
With Blood And Rage Of Crimson Red
Ripped From A Corpse So Freshly Dead
Together With Our Hellish Hate
We'll Burn You All
That Is Your Fate

ORANGE (AVARICE/EXTREME GREED)
MINE

or

This Power Is Mine, This Is My Light
Be It In Bright Of Day, Or Black Of Night
I Lay Claim To All That Falls Within My Sight
To Take What I Want, That Is My Right

BLUE (HOPE)
In Fearful Day, In Raging Night
With Strong Hearts Full, Our Souls Ignite
When All Seems Lost In The War Of Light
Look To The Stars
For Hope Burns Bright

INDIGO (COMPASSION)
Has Yet To Be Translated From Alien To English

"Tor lorek san, bor nakka mur.
Natromo faan tornek wot ur.
Ter Lantern ker lo Abin Sur.*
Taan lek lek nok - Formorrow Sur."

But I Think It's

From Hopeful Light To Raging Night
Our Proud Souls Soar Through The Dim Twilight
In A War Near Lost For Those Who FIght
Look To Us Now
We'll Lead You Right

VIOLET (LOVE)
For Hearts Long Lost And Full Of Fright
For Those Alone In Blackest Night
Accept Our Ring And Join Our FIght
Love Conquers All
With Violet Light

BLACK (DEATH)
The Blackest Night Falls From The Skies
The Darkness Grows As All Light Dies
We Crave Your Hearts And Your Demise
By My Black Hand
The Dead Shall Rise

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Probably Black. Not because I'm evil or anything, but I have a strange curiosity with death and blood and whatnot, and a very morbid imagination. I find myself attracted to all that sort of stuff. So yeah, Black for me...

niege

Aug 16, 2009
Trivun said:
Probably Black. Not because I'm evil or anything, but I have a strange curiosity with death and blood and whatnot, and a very morbid imagination. I find myself attracted to all that sort of stuff. So yeah, Black for me...
same here :)

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Orange. I'm a pretty selfish person who's somewhat of a hedonist. So I think orange might be the proper color for me.

Or black. I have a big interest in the relationship of life and death. Especially the death part.

Oct 9, 2009
Trivun said:
you do realize you must be dead to wear the ring right

Oct 9, 2009
niege said:
Trivun said:
same here :)

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Bouncing Ferret FIlm said:
Irony said:
Orange. I'm a pretty selfish person who's somewhat of a hedonist. So I think orange might be the proper color for me.

Or black. I have a big interest in the relationship of life and death. Especially the death part.
Are you just gonna copy and paste that any time anyone even mentions the black ring? Even when they talk about someone else like spoony?

Blue by the way. I am a very hopeful person even in dark times.

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
Green. I'm extremely hardheaded, to the point where when I'm told I can't do something, it becomes a personal challenge to do it.

Oct 9, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
Irony said:

Are you just gonna copy and paste that any time anyone even mentions the black ring? Even when they talk about someone else like spoony?

normally i don't, when i'm keeping a close eye on it. But as i was dividing my time, it seemed quicker to do it the copy n paste way. cuz it was all at once.

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
Either red or green. I have an explosive temper, but I keep it under extreme control to the point where I'm accused of being cold.

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
Irony said:

normally i don't, when i'm keeping a close eye on it. But as i was dividing my time, it seemed quicker to do it the copy n paste way. cuz it was all at once.
You're an idiot. Meanwhile, I voted Orange, 'cause honestly, we're all greedy bastards, as Larfleeze points out in the msot recent GL issue. And Orange ones are tough as hell.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Gotta go with indigo. Seems to me that of all the qualities to choose, compassion is the one i should pick. I'm not particularly greedy, and don't rage a lot, dislike death and my willpower sucks. I'm not that hopeful, either.
I've never read any of this Green Lantern stuff so i have no idea what it actually does. I get my powers from being compassionate?

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
I was honestly kind of saddened by how orange is one of the nastier bits of the emotional spectrum, it being my favorite color. (Being born in October and raised on Nickelodeon will do that...) That said, Lex Luthor in a supersuit made out of his own greed was pretty sweet.
That said, I'd probably go somewhere in the green to indigo portion of the spectrum, so I split the difference and said blue.

Owlslayer said:
Gotta go with indigo. Seems to me that of all the qualities to choose, compassion is the one i should pick. I'm not particularly greedy, and don't rage a lot, dislike death and my willpower sucks. I'm not that hopeful, either.
I've never read any of this Green Lantern stuff so i have no idea what it actually does. I get my powers from being compassionate?
Basically, you get a magic glowy staff powered by being nice, a weird language that repels comic translation microbes (mostly), and your powers are provided by a giant lavender energy squid [http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Entity_(New_Earth)].

Spacewolf

May 21, 2008
I thought they had a big battery?

anyway Red because Rage and anger can becaused by just about anything so you could charge up quick