Poll: Which Lantern Corp Are You?

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
yellow because i like it when people fear me og orange because im a greedy bastard.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Well I'm already in law enforcement. Why not take it to the galactic level? Does stubbornness count as willpower?

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
Either Red or Orange.
I suppose owning a ring would mean my life is sorted and that is the stem of my greed so i'll go with Red. I have serious issues with not having the power to right things i want righting.

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
Tolerant Fanboy said:
I was honestly kind of saddened by how orange is one of the nastier bits of the emotional spectrum, it being my favorite color. (Being born in October and raised on Nickelodeon will do that...) That said, Lex Luthor in a supersuit made out of his own greed was pretty sweet.
That said, I'd probably go somewhere in the green to indigo portion of the spectrum, so I split the difference and said blue.

Owlslayer said:
Gotta go with indigo. Seems to me that of all the qualities to choose, compassion is the one i should pick. I'm not particularly greedy, and don't rage a lot, dislike death and my willpower sucks. I'm not that hopeful, either.
I've never read any of this Green Lantern stuff so i have no idea what it actually does. I get my powers from being compassionate?
Basically, you get a magic glowy staff powered by being nice, a weird language that repels comic translation microbes (mostly), and your powers are provided by a giant lavender energy squid [http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Entity_(New_Earth)].
All Hail the Giant lavender Energy Squid

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand--The dead shall rise!

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Cheveyo said:
The problem with Red is that you basically go crazy as far as I can tell. Once you lose yourself to the anger you're a psychopath.
well... i´m already there, so a ring that harvest that power it would be OK

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Bouncing Ferret FIlm said:
Irony said:
Orange. I'm a pretty selfish person who's somewhat of a hedonist. So I think orange might be the proper color for me.

Or black. I have a big interest in the relationship of life and death. Especially the death part.
you do realize you must be dead to wear the ring right
Not having a pulse a pulse is a small price to pay for such power. (And yes I did read in your OP that you must be dead to wear the black ring) I imagine that when you say dead you mean undead or something similar, not corpse dead.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Tolerant Fanboy said:
Basically, you get a magic glowy staff powered by being nice, a weird language that repels comic translation microbes (mostly), and your powers are provided by a giant lavender energy squid [http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Compassion_Entity_(New_Earth)].
You say that like it's a bad thing. But anyway, Inigo for me as it is the only one that wold really fit. Also I could start a band called the Indi go-go's.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Green, I'm not really sure if I'm a fan of the idea of multiple corps. I haven't read any GL for a while so it may just be me but it feels less unique now.