Poll: Which next generation console do you hope comes out first?

Mercernary

Jun 28, 2009
I myself am looking forward to the next Sony console. Too bad it's most likely gonna be called a PS4...

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
"Whatever Fisher Price escte toy that Nintendo will make"
What the? That wasn't even funny.

I'm happy with the current gen models. And it's far too early for a new one.

But if I have no choice. A new Nintendo console. I don't consider the Wii a toy.

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
X-box, i don't have one myself, but i would be sad if i had to get a new playstation or wii, i'm far from done with those yet

BMWlover135

Jan 3, 2009
I will break my tendency to buy Nintendo consoles after buying the Wii and getting pissed off about it's suckiness. I will probably get an Xbox, or maybe a PS4, depending on which one is cheaper.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Darkrai said:
"Whatever Fisher Price escte toy that Nintendo will make"
What the? That wasn't even funny.
I agree. This can't end well now.

Besides, Wii Bashing stopped being funny around the same time the name did.

Probably whatever Microsoft release, I guess. Although I wouldn't mind delving into Nintendo's release to see what they do next.

Playstation is out of the question unless the price drops.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Actually, I'm going to be replacing my out of warranty 360 with an Arcade with the new cooler Jasper motherboard, later this year. Just for a change it hasn't RROD'd (it has done this 3 times already), but developed a fault with its disc, but hey... I can still play Battlefield 1943, so that's ok.

Mercernary

Jun 28, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
None. I don't want any new consoles yet.
I don't mean right now, but whenever the current ones have run their course and everyone's ready for a new one.

InfectingTheCrypts

Jul 22, 2008
Meh, release dates WOULD suggest that 360's successor comes next, but I can imagine Nintendo releasing a new console quicker than anticipate after slowly losing all of its core fanbase. They'll probably need a system with stronger GPU and processing power to keep up with competition.

pantallica95

May 17, 2009
I will personally buy a new Nintendo whatever-they-decide-to-call-it and turn it in immediatly after i buy it. reason: it gives me nightmares of Wiis.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
pantallica95 said:
I will personally buy a new Nintendo whatever-they-decide-to-call-it and turn it in immediatly after i buy it. reason: it gives me nightmares of Wiis.
I think the bigger reason to turn it in is that the controller will drill a hole into your head and turn you into a cyberman.

At least that's what I think. Nintendo are certainly up to something with some of the new minigames in this next Wii Sport things.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
though i'm still having fun with my Wii a new Nintendo console would mean an oober new Zelda game, so i'd go for that

LeWiggster

May 14, 2008
I think the new Nintendo console should be the first to come out as that's the most limited console in this generation and as such stops many game developers from taking an interest in the console beyond its gimmicky side.

Then the new Microsoft console, then the Playstation. I'd like these things to stay roughly balanced.

LimeJester

Mar 16, 2009
Why are we thinking about the next hardware cycle? Are we even halfway through this one? I personally would like a few more years out of the ones we got.

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
It feels like this console generation has only just started, and you're already wondering what's gonna come along next?

Ok...