Poll: Which of the escapist video series' is your favourite?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Doomsday arcade, ZP, Unforgotten Realms and Unskippable. Out of those, DA and ZP hold the top spot together, then Unskippable then UR. I love all of those though. Anyone know anything on the There Will Be Brawl front?

Crystal Cuckoo

Jan 6, 2009
I've never been able to get into Unforgotten Realms... I dunno, I guess the characters and the storyline didn't appeal to me.
It's no wonder ZP is leading in the vote tally, it is the reason why a lot of the people on the Escapist are here today... Myself included. ^^
Unskippable deserves a close second from me, as well.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
It's a tie between ZP and Unskippable. Unforgotten realms is good but has been focusing on talking alot and so I jut want them to do something hilarious. Drawn By Pain was Great but I couldn't get into it, and De Rez? No. It's not that funny.

boandpop

Dec 2, 2008
Doomsday Arcade and ZP are my favourites. Most other contributions are interesting, but I don't seem to search them out as much.

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
ZP, of course. I've been meaning to get into Unforgotten Realms though because its creator is a great machinimist that I enjoy, so I'd assume the talent would only leak into his Escapist series.

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
Much love for unskippable here. I find they're getting better and better, while Zero Punctuation is getting slightly stale for me.