Poll: Which Saints Row universe gang would you most like to join?

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Assuming the Saints had not/have not taken over Stilwater and Steelport, which gang would you most like to join, and why?

For me, The Deckers. Gadgets, cyber punk, and my favorite color all add up to awesome.

Special note: I had to consolidate some gangs because I could only have 8 poll options

Azure9

Sep 19, 2010
Probably Westside Rollerz because I live in suburbia and people here are obsessed with cars.

it would have been nice if you made them separate from Los Carnales and Vice Kings. Also everyone knows the saints will win this poll simply because they are the playable gang.

9thRequiem

Sep 21, 2010
Missing Ronin. But I'd have gone Deckers anyway, because ... well, because internet.

Unless the Saint's went Ninja style option ofc.

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
Morningstar. Sweet black and red colors, best looking women, plus Safeword and all the gimps that go with it? Oh yeah.

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Well the Saints obviously since every other gang has a nasty habit of being horribly murdered by the Saints

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I don't know any of the others (haven't played any Saints Row games and probably never will), so I'll go with Third Street Saints so I get to be an incredibly flamboyant evil villain. Maybe. Well, I still probably get to do cool stuff...

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
The_Blue_Rider said:
Well the Saints obviously since every other gang has a nasty habit of being horribly murdered by the Saints
Totally. I want to be there when the credits roll, and only the Saints get that privilege.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Most likely deckers. However i'd probably end up defecting to the Saints considering I can't fucking stand the way most of them type and they all seem to be PC elitist pricks. Judging from the whole computers are power standpoint (no, that wasn't a jab at PC gaming elitists, different people).

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
The Saints. I mean, no one in the Saint's row universe has a high life expectiancy. Thats a given. And yes, there is a good chance the Boss will make me get into his car, this drive it off a cliff at 120 mph while badly ad libbing Take On Me. But at the very least he's not actively TRYING to kill me. I think.

Well, if things go wrong he can always pour some magic Jesus juice and restore my broken body. Don't see any of the other gang leaders specing Paladin, do we?

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
All of the gangs seem to be run (or at least led) by sociopaths so I'm going to go with the Saints. Yes, the boss is a sociopath but at least you'll have fun while he's forcing you to your death!

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Probably The Saints, or possibly one of the unofficial gangs like the Pimps.

Who wouldn't want to wear outrageously flamboyant clothes and be able to uproot fire hydrants at the slightest provocation? Plus the Pimps are like Ninja Locust, there's always more around than you can see and 50 can swarm on you no sooner than one of them cries "Aww hell no!".

In Saints Row: The Third, the Mascots are a pretty funny gang too, with their awesome vehicles and brand related war-cries... Professor Genki and the Steelport Beer guy have a permanent place in my gang solely based on their battle banter.

OldKingClancy

Jun 2, 2011
TheDarkEricDraven said:
The Third Row Saints. Because I value my life. However, I would probably be killed by Johnny or raped by Shandi my first day.
You make the Shaundi rape sound like a bad thing.

Back to the question, I would join The Morningstar - due to their money, power and hot (ass)istants. Then switch to the Saints when they inevitably takeover.

ZZoMBiE13

Ate My Neighbors
Oct 10, 2007
Simple. I would have started my own gang. And our color would have been green so Samedi would have had to go first.

Failing that... I dunno. Saints I guess. I owned a purple hoodie in college.

Otaku World Order

Nov 24, 2011
Saints all the way, man.

OldKingClancy said:
TheDarkEricDraven said:
The Third Row Saints. Because I value my life. However, I would probably be killed by Johnny or raped by Shandi my first day.
You make the Shaundi rape sound like a bad thing.

Back to the question, I would join The Morningstar - due to their money, power and hot (ass)istants. Then switch to the Saints when they inevitably takeover.
I definitely wouldn't mind being raped by Shaundi.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Row for life!

Captcha agree's "Choose low" close enough for me!

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
The Luchadores for me. It's mostly because i'm a big fan of the Lucha Libre style of wrestling and i like the masks as well.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
MajorTomServo said:
Assuming the Saints had not/have not taken over Stilwater and Steelport, which gang would you most like to join, and why?

For me, The Deckers. Gadgets, cyber punk, and my favorite color all add up to awesome.

Special note: I had to consolidate some gangs because I could only have 8 poll options
Can you add Ultor to the Police/Stag option?

Since that's not on the table though I'd go with Deckers.