Poll: Which squickier loli/shota or guro?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
13,768
0
0
*googles "guro"*

Huh. Yeah, it's exactly what he said it was.

Methinks it's time to take a few days break from the ol' Escapist.
 

Grayjack

New member
Jan 22, 2009
3,133
0
0
Guro. Although I'm not really sickened by it, it's not something that I look at and think "omg so hot."
 

viscomica

New member
Aug 6, 2013
285
0
0
This is like asking if one would rather drink acid or perform seppuku while listening to justin beiber.
No. I would not fap to either one of those things, thank you very much for asking.
 

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
971
0
0
Which is worse, masturbating to loli guro or shota snuff?

Which is worse, masturbating to guro shota or loli snuff?

Which is worse, masturbating to the Escapist or Kotaku?

Which is worse, masturbating to this post or the fifth post?

Which is worse, masturbating to masturbation or masturbating to not-masturbating?

I went with loli btw, the serial killer that is in me sees the appeal of guro.
 

Flathole

New member
Sep 5, 2015
125
0
0
Surprised how many net-dwellers are unfamiliar with guro. I bet you fools have never even seen Goatse.jpeg, Lemonparty dot org, or 1 guy 1 jar.

btw, i would never consider jackin it to either, Mister NSA-Kun.
 

Drathnoxis

Artificial Person
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
3,823
652
118
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
viscomica said:
This is like asking if one would rather drink acid or perform seppuku while listening to justin beiber.
Okay, say someone had a gun to your head and had a bomb strapped to your significant other/best friend/favorite baseball player, would you rather drink acid or perform seppuku while listening to Justin Beiber? Also the acid is grape flavoured and Justin is handing out autographed death certificates.
 

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
2,918
0
0
As someone who enjoys guro I voted loli. I love the ones where you can plainly see the despair in her eyes as she realizes the end is near, it's just cute and I don't know why. Loli are children so that's not okay, but guro of adult females can be done really well.
 

stormtrooper9091

New member
Jun 2, 2010
506
0
0
can you please stop this. The previous one was kind of funny because of the novelty (and, well, abusing the word "furry" to no end) but this right now is just pointlessly silly
 

Gottesstrafe

New member
Oct 23, 2010
881
0
0
So it's a pedophilia vs. snuff thread? Why not just stop beating around the bush and post the 4chan iceberg graphic?

 

pookie101

New member
Jul 5, 2015
1,162
0
0
you know you are getting old when you read the title of a thread and have no idea what they are talking about..

and now ive found out.. sigh seriously?
 

anthony87

New member
Aug 13, 2009
3,727
0
0
stormtrooper9091 said:
can you please stop this. The previous one was kind of funny because of the novelty (and, well, abusing the word "furry" to no end) but this right now is just pointlessly silly
People are free to make whatever threads they like as long as they follow the rules of the site.

Don't like it? Don't click on it. Frankly I find a silly thread to be a breath of fresh air compared to the usual crap we get here these days.
 

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
3,307
0
0
While I'd rather jack off to literally none of these, I guess if I'm going to get off on some perverse thing it would be the one that at least involved a living intact person. (and at least I can make sure they are having a good time.)

Not someone who probably has their bowels, limbs, etc cut off, they are crying, and it's all around a bad time.
 

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Apr 10, 2020
5,950
14
13
Country
United States
Like I said in the last thread, this is why we don't deserve rights

One more thread and I'll take them away :^)

Both are odd but I don't do it so I won't say anything
 

Drathnoxis

Artificial Person
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
3,823
652
118
Country
Canada
Gender
Male
stormtrooper9091 said:
can you please stop this. The previous one was kind of funny because of the novelty (and, well, abusing the word "furry" to no end) but this right now is just pointlessly silly
I kind of wish I could, but it's out of my hands now. I was really just interested in the poll, and enough people have voted to satisfy me.

PsychicTaco115 said:
Like I said in the last thread, this is why we don't deserve rights

One more thread and I'll take them away :^)

Both are odd but I don't do it so I won't say anything
I'm sorry Mr. Taco. It was an honest mistake, I was only curious is all. It won't happen again!
 

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
2,918
0
0
WinterWyvern said:
I love guro.
Not once have I considered myself not "normal" because of that.

You guys should chill out and enjoy your fetishes. Don't refuse the darkest part of your brain, because it's the people who don't come to term with their dark side that usually turn into killers and madmen.
Glad I'm not the only one, everyone else seems to think we're creepy but I'm glad there's someone who thinks otherwise.
 

chadachada123

New member
Jan 17, 2011
2,310
0
0
I don't think that most people saying "both" are being honest, either with themselves or with us. "Both are fucking disgusting" isn't an answer, since one is almost certainly slightly more disgusting to your sensibilities than the other. Perhaps it's because you haven't actually looked at examples of both, in which case, you can be excused for not going out and searching for it.

Remember, this thread isn't about morality. It's about what bothers you more. Which one would make you cringe harder, or close the page faster, or otherwise make you more uncomfortable?

OT: Goru is fucking disgusting to me. Instant turn off. Can't do it. Loli, on the other hand, is neither disgusting nor arousing to me. Like a chair, or a lamp. I've got my own fetishes that I'm sure some people will find disgusting. We all have them, so as long as you don't involve non-consenting partners, enjoy whatever sick perversions you want.
 

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
1,080
0
0
Xan Krieger said:
WinterWyvern said:
I love guro.
Not once have I considered myself not "normal" because of that.

You guys should chill out and enjoy your fetishes. Don't refuse the darkest part of your brain, because it's the people who don't come to term with their dark side that usually turn into killers and madmen.
Glad I'm not the only one, everyone else seems to think we're creepy but I'm glad there's someone who thinks otherwise.
To be fair ...
Xan Krieger said:
As someone who enjoys guro I voted loli. I love the ones where you can plainly see the despair in her eyes as she realizes the end is near, it's just cute and I don't know why. Loli are children so that's not okay, but guro of adult females can be done really well.
That's ... wow. I'm not going to make the claim that this is a sign of anything dangerous since I'm well aware of how complicated sexuality is, but assuming you weren't joking about that, I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised it's seen as creepy.