Poll: Which squickier loli/shota or guro?

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
*googles "guro"*

Huh. Yeah, it's exactly what he said it was.

Methinks it's time to take a few days break from the ol' Escapist.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Guro. Although I'm not really sickened by it, it's not something that I look at and think "omg so hot."

viscomica

Aug 6, 2013
This is like asking if one would rather drink acid or perform seppuku while listening to justin beiber.
No. I would not fap to either one of those things, thank you very much for asking.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Which is worse, masturbating to loli guro or shota snuff?

Which is worse, masturbating to guro shota or loli snuff?

Which is worse, masturbating to the Escapist or Kotaku?

Which is worse, masturbating to this post or the fifth post?

Which is worse, masturbating to masturbation or masturbating to not-masturbating?

I went with loli btw, the serial killer that is in me sees the appeal of guro.

Flathole

Sep 5, 2015
Surprised how many net-dwellers are unfamiliar with guro. I bet you fools have never even seen Goatse.jpeg, Lemonparty dot org, or 1 guy 1 jar.

btw, i would never consider jackin it to either, Mister NSA-Kun.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
viscomica said:
This is like asking if one would rather drink acid or perform seppuku while listening to justin beiber.
Okay, say someone had a gun to your head and had a bomb strapped to your significant other/best friend/favorite baseball player, would you rather drink acid or perform seppuku while listening to Justin Beiber? Also the acid is grape flavoured and Justin is handing out autographed death certificates.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
As someone who enjoys guro I voted loli. I love the ones where you can plainly see the despair in her eyes as she realizes the end is near, it's just cute and I don't know why. Loli are children so that's not okay, but guro of adult females can be done really well.

stormtrooper9091

Jun 2, 2010
can you please stop this. The previous one was kind of funny because of the novelty (and, well, abusing the word "furry" to no end) but this right now is just pointlessly silly

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
So it's a pedophilia vs. snuff thread? Why not just stop beating around the bush and post the 4chan iceberg graphic?

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
you know you are getting old when you read the title of a thread and have no idea what they are talking about..

and now ive found out.. sigh seriously?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
stormtrooper9091 said:
can you please stop this. The previous one was kind of funny because of the novelty (and, well, abusing the word "furry" to no end) but this right now is just pointlessly silly
People are free to make whatever threads they like as long as they follow the rules of the site.

Don't like it? Don't click on it. Frankly I find a silly thread to be a breath of fresh air compared to the usual crap we get here these days.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
While I'd rather jack off to literally none of these, I guess if I'm going to get off on some perverse thing it would be the one that at least involved a living intact person. (and at least I can make sure they are having a good time.)

Not someone who probably has their bowels, limbs, etc cut off, they are crying, and it's all around a bad time.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Like I said in the last thread, this is why we don't deserve rights

One more thread and I'll take them away :^)

Both are odd but I don't do it so I won't say anything

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
stormtrooper9091 said:
I kind of wish I could, but it's out of my hands now. I was really just interested in the poll, and enough people have voted to satisfy me.

PsychicTaco115 said:
Like I said in the last thread, this is why we don't deserve rights

One more thread and I'll take them away :^)

Both are odd but I don't do it so I won't say anything
I'm sorry Mr. Taco. It was an honest mistake, I was only curious is all. It won't happen again!

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
WinterWyvern said:
I love guro.
Not once have I considered myself not "normal" because of that.

You guys should chill out and enjoy your fetishes. Don't refuse the darkest part of your brain, because it's the people who don't come to term with their dark side that usually turn into killers and madmen.
Glad I'm not the only one, everyone else seems to think we're creepy but I'm glad there's someone who thinks otherwise.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I don't think that most people saying "both" are being honest, either with themselves or with us. "Both are fucking disgusting" isn't an answer, since one is almost certainly slightly more disgusting to your sensibilities than the other. Perhaps it's because you haven't actually looked at examples of both, in which case, you can be excused for not going out and searching for it.

Remember, this thread isn't about morality. It's about what bothers you more. Which one would make you cringe harder, or close the page faster, or otherwise make you more uncomfortable?

OT: Goru is fucking disgusting to me. Instant turn off. Can't do it. Loli, on the other hand, is neither disgusting nor arousing to me. Like a chair, or a lamp. I've got my own fetishes that I'm sure some people will find disgusting. We all have them, so as long as you don't involve non-consenting partners, enjoy whatever sick perversions you want.

FirstNameLastName

Premium Fraud
Nov 6, 2014
Xan Krieger said:
WinterWyvern said:
I love guro.
Not once have I considered myself not "normal" because of that.

You guys should chill out and enjoy your fetishes. Don't refuse the darkest part of your brain, because it's the people who don't come to term with their dark side that usually turn into killers and madmen.
Glad I'm not the only one, everyone else seems to think we're creepy but I'm glad there's someone who thinks otherwise.
To be fair ...
Xan Krieger said:
As someone who enjoys guro I voted loli. I love the ones where you can plainly see the despair in her eyes as she realizes the end is near, it's just cute and I don't know why. Loli are children so that's not okay, but guro of adult females can be done really well.
That's ... wow. I'm not going to make the claim that this is a sign of anything dangerous since I'm well aware of how complicated sexuality is, but assuming you weren't joking about that, I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised it's seen as creepy.