Poll: Which upcoming FPS are you most looking forward to?

StarkillerisDead

Nov 20, 2009
So at this stage, by November there's gonna be three dueling FPSes on the market. Halo Reach, Medal of Honor and Call of Duty Black Ops. Which one are you most keen to get? Or are you just gonna get all three?
Personally, Halo Reach is already out of... reach for me because I don't have an Xbox.
Out of the other two I'm more interested in Black Ops solely because the setting and premise grabbed me from day one. The cold war is more interesting to me than Afghanistan and I suspect lots of work will have gone into the storyline.

But hey, that's me, what do you reckon?

NB: Really sorry if this topic is already being discussed elsewhere.

StarkillerisDead

Nov 20, 2009
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Wow. Forgive my ignorance I genuinely hadn't even considered that one. Still I can see why you might prefer that over the others, seems to take itself a little less seriously.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Nothing... No games coming out look too good in my opinion. I'll probably get Cataclysm when it comes out and start up my WoW account again.

masseyguy911

Aug 6, 2010
Honestly... Im not looking forward to any FPS. My friend will get both Reach and CoD Black Ops, so I might give them a try.

enzilewulf

Jun 19, 2009
Reach. CoD is going to be this. 4hr campaign and then "HOLYZ ZHITS......MULTIPLAYER"... Where at least Reach tells us about campaign.

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
Halo Reach by far. I've been anticipating the fourteenth for so goddamn long, it's probably not healthy. I've even been counting down the days since we had fifty or so to go.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
This.

My friend told me about this game a couple days ago and it looks awesome, I am definitely looking forward to Brink more than I am any of the other fps games coming out.

Warped_Ghost

Sep 26, 2009
Halo................atleast they don't kill their sequels unlike some franchises........cough *call of duty* cough

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I don't know if Portal 2 can be considerd an FPS, but yeah, that one.

StarkillerisDead

Nov 20, 2009
enzilewulf said:
Reach. CoD is going to be this. 4hr campaign and then "HOLYZ ZHITS......MULTIPLAYER"... Where at least Reach tells us about campaign.
I'm hoping that everyone bitching about how short and tacked on the MW2 campaign was will have got through to Activision and Treyarch, so they pay more attention to it on this one.

But yeah you're probably right =(

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I would have voted Brink if that was an option when I voted. Looks the most interesting.

I've heard interesting things about Medal of Honor. Not enought to get me interested in the game, but still...

CoD Black Ops, I'm waiting to see youtube footage of a Beta. If the multiplayer is as bad as
MW2, then now. But I have a little hope seeing how they seemed to have thrown any facade of realism out the window by having an explosive crossbow and the 'boom buggy'.

Halo Reach has actually gotten me interested in Halo again. That is a monumental feat. The only reason i'm not buying it is because I don't have an XBox.

I'm not sure if I'd qualify Portal as an FPS either, but I might get it. I want to learn more first to see if it's worth the cost of a full game.