Poll: Which would you rather: Ride a dragon, or transform into a dragon

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I'd rather transform into a dragon...that can ride other dragons
That is the most sexual thing I've ever heard of (which 99% of the population wouldn't think of as being sexual)

---

In a real-world kind of way, I'd rather be able to turn into a Dragon. It's the pet-dog reasoning of not wanting to outlive my Dragon or the Tortoise excuse of not wanting to die and leave behind a Dragon who will then live on for X years/decades/centuries longer. Also as Daystar mentioned above whether or not he meant to: I can turn into a Dragon, fall in love with another Dragon (or not) and ride that ***** until she gets scale rot...assuming turning into a Dragon gives me a sex drive.

Zburator

Aug 20, 2012
With riding a dragon, there is still the significant chance that it will OM NOM NOM me after I get off. Or after it gets me off!

Poor choice of words.

I'll just pick the transform option, Anomander Rake style.

Souleks

Jan 17, 2009
Ride but no I am not feeding it or cleaning up after it or any of that crap it can go live in a mountain or something and whenever I need him I can just pull out my cellphone and call him up and say "Yo, Dragon I need you to pick me up." and then shortly after a massive dragon would land in front of my and I would climb on it and fly home it would be amazing.

Sight Unseen

The North Remembers
Nov 18, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:

[HEADING=2]A dragon Dragon Rider![/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]Where is your god now?![/HEADING]
Could you transform into a dragon that rides dragon riders?

You'd be a dragon Dragon Rider rider....

We need to go deeper!

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
transform into a dragon! 73.8% (118)

Transform, no contest.

And of course the power to transform means I can change back whenever I want, and am able to scale my dragon size from as small as a man, to the max dragon size. That way I don't always have to be a 50 foot long dragon. Though it means less speed and strength the smaller I am.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Transform. My neighbours are going to object when I start parking a fire-breathing lizard next to their car.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Transform into a dragon since can you imagine having a full grown dragon as a pet??? Even if you have a big space to accomdate it but you would need a cow or two to feed it! I least with me being able to transform into a dragon, I can revert to my human self in order to get something to get and feel full.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
Transforming into a dragon, sounds so much fun, imagine all the ass you'd get!

Hey baby, did I breathe fire onto you, or are you just that hot?

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
Transforming into a dragon...
It's all fun and games until the air-force arrives.

Also I don't have an exotic animals permit, so I couldn't legally keep a dragon for a pet.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I think I'd rather ride one.

To me, transforming into something else has started to feel overrated.

Plus I love the thought of not just taming one but bonding with one. We will love each other, protect each other. Be our own little family.

And I could look badass when I jump off a massive cliff and just whistle and my dragon comes from fucking nowhere and scoops me up.

Hell yeah.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
I'd rather transform into a dragon.
Drake the Dragonheart said:
D&D is the only game or world I can think of where the possibility of both riding a dragon or transforming into one exists.
In the Rifts RPG you can be a dragon wearing power armor riding a dragon flying a space ship.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
Transform every time. You have a giant pair of wings handy for any situation, you can make the knowledge as public or as private as you like, and if anyone ever tried to mug you... there would never again be a time in his life where he wasn't having a nightmare. And as for the suggestion that it would detract from your sex life- I challenge you to name the type of girl thatwould be turned off by the knowledge that her partner can turn into a badass firebreathing dinosaur!

Sean Steele

Mar 30, 2010
In order to keep variables from affecting choices, should stick to the same game, world, or universe.
So assuming that it with either choice it would be the same dragon.
D&D is the only game or world I can think of where the possibility of both riding a dragon or transforming into one exists.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis let you become a dragon, which is something I have never seen in any other game. to think of it, have any games had dragons in any way involved on the protaganist's side? The Eragon books were about a dragonrider. Can anyone think of any other games, books, movies stories etc. where the hero either rides a dragon or has the ability to become one?
DnD dragon would never let you ride it, there is a strong aversion even in the good aligned ones letting a dumber, weaker creature subvert it in such a way.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Eddy-16 said:
Transform, then you don't have to feed and clean up after your massive dragon.
It can eat anything it wants and shit everywhere. Who's going to tell you anything? You own a freaking dragon that can level their house with a swing of it's claw :D

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
Darknacht said:
I'd rather transform into a dragon.
In the Rifts RPG you can be a dragon wearing power armor riding a dragon flying a space ship.
Strictly speaking in Rifts, dragons transform into people.

...especially in soviet russia. Sorry, i had to.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
A bit of a tough choice but I have to go with transforming because then I could breath fire or something and that is kick ass.

Daystar Clarion said:

[HEADING=2]A dragon Dragon Rider![/HEADING]

[HEADING=1]Where is your god now?![/HEADING]
It would also mean that this is an option for me.

Sean Steele

Mar 30, 2010
Wolverine18 said:
Sean Steele said:
In order to keep variables from affecting choices, should stick to the same game, world, or universe.
So assuming that it with either choice it would be the same dragon.

Divinity 2: Ego Draconis let you become a dragon, which is something I have never seen in any other game. to think of it, have any games had dragons in any way involved on the protaganist's side? The Eragon books were about a dragonrider. Can anyone think of any other games, books, movies stories etc. where the hero either rides a dragon or has the ability to become one?
DnD dragon would never let you ride it, there is a strong aversion even in the good aligned ones letting a dumber, weaker creature subvert it in such a way.
It would let you ride it if it were in the dragon's interest to do so. But you would just be dead weight, you would have no say in where it went or what it did with you up there.
Long story short, would rather be a dragon, and be CR 27 then sit on the back of something else that was.