Poll: Which would you rather: Ride a dragon, or transform into a dragon

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Drake the Dragonheart said:
My my, aren't we dedicated to the draconic theme eh Drake?

OT: To be able to turn into a dragon, especially if some of the powers are usable in human form (breath attacks, magic 'n such), as having a dragon partnership can be a very complicated ordeal logistically. I mean your average D&D ride-able dragon is the size of a school bus. It's going to be very hard to find room and board for that scaly bugger at the best of times, and it can hardly follow you around everywhere.

Being able to turn into a dragon though seems so much more practical. You don't have to try and feed another creature, the abilities are inherent so you can use them inside or out of a building, and if you ever do need to get from point A to B faster than you currently can, you don't need to call your draconic buddy for a pick-up (which I feel would hardly be doing such a majestic creature justice). And to be honest, I'm a lazy sod. I'll pick whichever option is more convenient, though being able to literally breathe fire at someone who annoys me is certainly a nice advantage.

Cyfu

Nov 25, 2010
Flamezdudes said:
I'd rather ride actually because then people will see me as more badass and I can take people for rides and shit.

I don't wanna be an animal...
I would want to be able to transform because that would make me more badass. Imagine transforming right in front their eyes. That's badass

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Transform, all the way. I'd be a bit wary about doing it in case the military decided to take me down though.

Azkar Almsivi

Sep 3, 2012
Transform.

Then I would be a Dragon with Human form and be immortal. Hoard some treasure and sit on it... Yeah... Cool...