Poll: which xbla game should i buy?

telocaster

Aug 12, 2011
I tried all the demos and i really liked them all but can only afford 1 right now. which one should i get?

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
I don't know about you, but I'm definitely picking up Bastion once I get some extra fundage. ITSP looked a little strange for my tastes.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Bastion was fantastic. A little short, but very sweet. But Thal, as he so often does, makes a good point. You'd probably get a lot more of your moneys worth with Castlevania (which is still a great game).

KittyKibitzer

Oct 13, 2009
I got from Dust, it is rather challenging but fun as well. A good puzzle game. kind of an expansion of Populus if you remember that PC game :)

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
My vote is for...Outland. It has a great art design and fun, puzzley platforming.

Susan Arendt's review of it [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/8863-Outland-Review].

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
Bastion, hands down, I've never heard anything bad about it... Gonna play it tonight! The Soundtrack is anazing.

mental_looney

Apr 29, 2008
I only have bastion and from dust from that list, I'd say bastion there as I'm still listening to the soundtrack right now but there are pleny of others for less than 1200 or you get an 800 pointer and get chime if you don't have it which is great and 400 points.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I didn't know there was a Castlevania game for the Kssblah! I'll be getting that soon, then! So yeah, that gets my vote! Exclamation mark!

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
DustyDrB said:
My vote is for...Outland. It has a great art design and fun, puzzley platforming.

Susan Arendt's review of it [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/reviews/8863-Outland-Review].
I would agree with this, but the final boss has a really stupid design choice. Every time you die, you have to spend 10-15 ish seconds just climbing. And you will die. A lot. That alone put me off finishing it.
Otherwise I'd say Bastion. Demo impressions are that it's really good.

aba1

Mar 18, 2010
If its only between whats on that list I vote insanly twisted shadow planet