Poll: Who Among Us Uses Steam?

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Catalyst6 said:
Assassin Xaero said:
Does that mean I win the free cheap game? ;)
Hahaha, now that wouldn't be fair to the other people in the actual contest, would it ;).
It would be a good life lesson: life ain't fair! lol
But I already have enough games that I haven't even gotten around to playing yet as it is... Damn Steam/Direct2Drive sales...

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
I'm currently composing a sonnet about its virtues and my undying love for it. It shall be glorious.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Worgen said:
if Im on the comp Im on steam
This. And while I play on it on an almost daily basis, almost none of my games are actually "steam" games. I really just use it for the in-game chat interface.

AllLagNoFrag

Jun 7, 2010
Catalyst6 said:
So, a story. I'm holding an open contest on my blog, and in an attempt to figure out what the hell I could offer as first prize I jumped on Steam. Now, Steam has a "gift" option, so I decided to award a cheap Steam game to whoever won.

However, I'm realizing that people may not actually use Steam, or really want to install it at all. Thus, a question out of curiosity: Do you use Steam? Or, failing at that, would you at least be willing to install it?

Thanks, my Escapist companions.
Nice, really good idea on the gifting of a game. A good choice of the prize imo would be Torchlight. Right now its selling @ $19.99 US. I bought it 2 days ago for the kicks and it is AWESOME! (If you have been on the century long wait for diablo 3, you will LOVE this game.) Its made from the makers of diablo 1 and 2 btw.

Anyway, good luck on your competition. Also, yes, if you didnt read the previous paragraph, i do use steam.

ALSO, I add all my non-steam games with steam for the awesome in-game chat system.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
I just got Dead Space for $10 2 days ago during the EA sell...i love it..i even put normal apps on it like my AutoCAD 2011...My friends on their are like wtf is AutoCAD 2011 and is it fun? ..They were disappointed when they found out wat it was lol.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
You can tell who's got steam by looking at profiles, I got my steam account linked here.

Tinneh

Oct 10, 2009
thenumberthirteen said:
Sure do. Now i have a big hard drive I can save space and money by downloading rather than buying retail (easier too) I just got Mass Effect for just over £3.
Steam is sexy, I bought Mirror's Edge for about ?4! It was a good day!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
I use it. 'Tis good stuff.

Although it has been having some stability issues recently.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Nope. I don't own a computer for gaming and my bothers is broken right now, but that didn't have steam on it. The only games I used to play on computers were Battlefield 2142, City of Heroes/Villains, and Champions Online.

micky

Apr 27, 2009
steams superduper! i love there deals, just got morrowind for 5 bucks!

Yeager942

Oct 31, 2008
I use Steam so much for chatting with my friends, its practically become a social networking site for me.

GG Valve for taking control of my entertainment life AND my social life.

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
Heavy steam user.
If I install all my games, it would probably fill up my 600GB 3 drive raid 0 dedicated to steam