Poll: Who Among Us Uses Steam?

henno13

Apr 3, 2010
I love Steam <3

I don't use it as much as I used to though. None of my Steam games work on this computer.

Jun 3, 2009
I love steam. I love how easy it is to keep all your games even if you switch computers.
Anyone who has gone through a bad breakup knows how fucking awful it is to go through stacks of CDs trying to find the games/music you bought.

It's also one of the main ways I keep in touch with my classmates.

eylkkyle

Apr 1, 2010
The only reason I don't use Steam for a game is if it's not on Steam or I have gift cards for somewhere else. I recently bought Dragon Age at Wal-mart because I had gift cards, but I definitely would have used Steam otherwise (especially if I had known yesterday's sale was going to happen).

Apr 29, 2010
I have it, but I don't use it very often. In fact, I hardly use it. My laptop would commit suicide if I did. Solution? Get a new laptop.

Mr.Black

Oct 27, 2009
Steam is awesome. Do I want to play a game? Fire up Steam and pick one of the many Steam and non-Steam games that run through Steam.

Also, Steam.

Christopher Dudgeon

Mar 24, 2010
Greatest Bargain in gaming history???

THE ORANGE BOX!

Thats what started my love affair with steam and from there it just got better got nearly all of my games that I own on steam for bargain price with their mad sales and i now own soooo many games that my life as I know it is now over!!!

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
steam, i would like to thank you for the free copy of portal you have provided me with, and allowing me to browse many of your cheap games for sale *hops back on TF2*

yes i use steam and i also convinced my friend to get it. he now owns L4D2 and portal, whereas i own TF2 and portal.