Poll: Who deserved to win World War 2 based only on moustache quality.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
Ignoring these men's moral, political, and social views on the world, who deserved to win? Only on the basis of superior facial hair. Most of the western allies were clean shaven they have the same quality. This is a moustache vote, not a politcal vote.

curlycrouton

Jul 13, 2008
If we're basing this solely on facial hair, then I think Karl Marx should have risen from the grave to lead Russia to victory. His beard was phenomenal.

xxDarlenexx

Dec 24, 2008
Ha, what a great idea!

I have to give it to Stalin, that moustache could've ruled an empire. In fact, it was probably the source of Stalin's power...Oh we went about this all wrong! Razors and soap could've ended that awful war much sooner.

:-(

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
goatzilla8463 said:
Stalin was actually a moustache with a man attached to it.
Hands down, Stalin and no one else. I swear I wish I could grow that tache.

Perhaps he was the mastermind? Poor Stalin was a mere pawn in the grand scheme of things.

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
On the vote, the Emperor of Japan, that was some epic art of facial hair.

Purely on account of the greatest facial hair to grace Earth, the person who should have won the second world war, and indeed would have won it if he was alive during that time... is Freddie Mercury.

He's part Mario and part Elite Beat Agents, but he is all win.

sallene

Dec 11, 2008
You forgot to add Roosevelt for the allies.

But I will have to go with Hitler on this one. Anyone with balls big enough to rock a stash like his deserves mad props.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
well, who doesn´t want to hace a halve inch stash in his upper lip?? GO HITLER!! XD

drummond13

Apr 28, 2008
Martin, seriously, please use the search function. There have been five "WWII Based on Moustache Quality" threads this week alone.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Stalin all the way. Such a glorious lip pelt.
I bet he could reach into it and pull out useful items like guns, papers to send people to Siberia, and playing cards. Kind of like Hammerspace in your face.

Although Japan is a close second. As I'm certain his thin mustache could be removed and thrown like a ninja star.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
curlycrouton said:
If we're basing this solely on facial hair, then I think Karl Marx should have risen from the grave to lead Russia to victory. His beard was phenomenal.
The only thing that could save Britain from Marx is Darwin-
http://www.philadelphia-reflections.com/images/darwin.jpg