Poll: Who deserved to win World War 2 based only on moustache quality.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
The infamous SCAMola said:
Stalin.

Also, might I suggest the OP do a WWI version of this thread? I'm sure it would much better fit this kind of challenge.
Ahh I went out after I posted this so somebody else took up the honours http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.120982

That one was done by ArmasCalmacil

Whiskyjakk

Apr 10, 2008
hopeneverdies said:
Stalin, but it would have to go to Kaiser Wilhelm in WW1
Nah, I'd back General Hindenburg. Unfortunately he died shortly after Hitler became chancellor so he can't compete for this one.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Stalin wins with his enormous mustache. In the future, the man with the biggest mustache, is king.

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
I don't see an option for the American clean shaven look, yes there's Mussolini look, but I don't feel comfortable voting for something other than America for the "who should have won WW2, but based off of the mustache look", question. All I can picture is, "Who REALLY deserved the victory for WW2?"

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Jamash said:
I think that the poll question is stupid, pointless and ultimately flawed.

If World Wars were decided on moustaches, then there wouldn't have even been a World War 2.

Kaiser Wilhelm II would have conquered the world during The Great War, with the power of his awesome moustache.

Britain's very own Lord Kitchener, Field Marshall of the British army in WW1 may have a thing or two to say about that...

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Wadders said:
Jamash said:
I think that the poll question is stupid, pointless and ultimately flawed.

If World Wars were decided on moustaches, then there wouldn't have even been a World War 2.

Kaiser Wilhelm II would have conquered the world during The Great War, with the power of his awesome moustache.

Britain's very own Lord Kitchener, Field Marshall of the British army in WW1 may have a thing or two to say about that...

It's good, I'll give you that, but it doesn't point towards the Heavens.

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
curlycrouton said:
If we're basing this solely on facial hair, then I think Karl Marx should have risen from the grave to lead Russia to victory. His beard was phenomenal.
karl marx have you herd of Rasputan look him up that man's beard had living animals in it. and he did not die but on the subject of WWII i would say stalin wait wait toothbrush mustacshe man vs hairbrush mustache man...

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Jamash said:
It's good, I'll give you that, but it doesn't point towards the Heavens.
Good point, well made.

Also Wilhelm has a hat with a metal eagle sitting on it. A fucking metal EAGLE! This should mean he wins by default.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Urgh... I like Hitler's the best... but I have a grudge against facial hair...

Allies win, then.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Stalin's glorious 'stache started small, but when he surpassed Lenin, his lipfuzz stole the former's power, putting him in control of all of Russia.

Great thread, btw.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
Gotta love the Zapata 'stache. Dude was a real badass.

"It is better to die on your feet, than live on your knees," who doesn't love that?

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
I vote for Hitler just like I did back in the 20's. Remember children the best leaders in the world have killer facial hair otherwise they wouldn't be a good leader would they? ;)