Poll: Who deserved to win World War 2 based only on moustache quality.

TyphoidMary

May 27, 2009
So this is officially the best thread I've ever seen.
I voted for Stalin, but seeing all the other posts, I agree that Kaiser Wilhelm, had he not died prior to the war, would have stopped all wars. Karl Marx or Roosevelt as well, though none of them were listed.

My old roommate had the Hitler for awhile... Kinda, and he tried for the hair, but leaving the top longish and combed to the side and the sides shaved doesn't exactly scream "I am a Nazi dictator."

eatenbyagrue

Dec 25, 2008
If we were going on moustache quality, then Otto von Bismark would've risen from the grave, slapped Hitler, taken control of Germany, reinstated the Weimar government, and then single-handedly steamrolled the Allies, because his moustache is that pimp.

He created a unified German Empire, on the strength of that moustache!

ConnorCool

Master Assassin
Apr 23, 2009
if we can say anybody, then I will go with Salvador Dali 8]

http://www.lucyirving.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/salvador_dali_nywts.jpg

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Rajin Cajun said:
Remember children the best leaders in the world have killer facial hair otherwise they wouldn't be a good leader would they? ;)
Truer words have never been spoken on this forum

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
timmytom1 said:
Rajin Cajun said:
Remember children the best leaders in the world have killer facial hair otherwise they wouldn't be a good leader would they? ;)
I'm glad someone agrees with me. I told that to my brother once and he just stared at me.

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Rajin Cajun said:
timmytom1 said:
Rajin Cajun said:
I'm glad someone agrees with me. I told that to my brother once and he just stared at me.
It speaks volumes for politics here in the UK that i cannot think of a single politician currently serving who has any facial hair

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
timmytom1 said:
Rajin Cajun said:
timmytom1 said:
Rajin Cajun said:
It speaks volumes for politics here in the UK that i cannot think of a single politician currently serving who has any facial hair
Same problem here in the States all of our leaders of recent have been clean shaven, ivy league, yuppie dipshits.

Kazturkey

Mar 1, 2009
Soy'ooz nerooshimi respooblik svob'odhnik... yes it was difficult finding those lyrics not in cyrillic. Go Stalin, Superior facial hair is on our side, WE WILL BURY YOU!

The Youth Counselor

Sep 20, 2008
I voted for Stalin, but I wanted to bring up that Chiang Kai-shek [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Kai-shek], had a very handsome mustache and would get my runner up vote.

And Nazi Germany deserved to lose solely due to the Fuhrer's overgrown nosehair.

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
Hitler, cause you could tell that man put a lot of work into that.

Personally moustaches are sometimes the most interesting thing about studying history.

Highlandheadbanger

Jan 8, 2009
If the mustache was the sole factor governing war prowess, the French would conquer the world within a week.

As this is not the case, they are forced grooming thick 'stached germans while they wait for clean-shaven men to save them.

spindle

Aug 23, 2008
Clearly hitler should win since his mustache has not been pulled off since.

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
Stalin has the lead because it's like Chuck Norris fact "When Chack Norris has 5 dollars and you have 5 dollars, Chuck Norris still has more money."

Stalin has the most powerful mustache ever, and continuing from Russia look at Lenins beard.