Poll: Who is hotter? Poison Ivy or Harley Quinn?

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Harley. If a psychotic clown with a pasty white face and a huge nose has a chance...well, I've just accurately described myself.

Didn't like Harley's look in AA though. Never got the nurse thing. Maybe I'm just kinky for the full body jumpsuit.

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
i prefer ivy only cause ive never cared for the voice they gave harley.. i dunno it doesnt do it for me, though either way its all up to who the artist is

ANImaniac89

Apr 21, 2009
For me its has to be Harley Quinn
My reasoning for this the graphic novel "Mad Love" their is a part in this story in which Harley tries to get the Joker to come to bed with her by saying that she "brought whoop-ee cushion" that tells be she a little more then kinky. Also she spend the first half of the book in almost see through red lingerie.

Antitonic

Enlightened Dispenser Of Truth!
Feb 4, 2010
mercswithmouths said:
Harley Quinn all the way who cannot love a insane jester to the Madness that is Mr J
It's probably just me, but every time I hear/see Harley say "Mr. J", I picture Rosie and George Jetson.

...Which instantly improves any Batman comic I happen to be reading.

"George Jetson Takes Over Gotham!"

You know you'd read it.
ANImaniac89 said:
For me its has to be Harley Quinn
My reasoning for this the graphic novel "Mad Love" their is a part in this story in which Harley tries to get the Joker to come to bed with her by saying that she "brought whoop-ee cushion" that tells be she a little more then kinky. Also she spend the first half of the book in almost see through red lingerie.
This, and "Don'tcha want to rev up your Harley? VROOM!"

Eremiel

Apr 24, 2008
Pegghead said:
Definitely Ivy, at least she doesn't dress like a psychotic Arlecchino (Btw DO NOT TYPE HARLEQUIN INTO GOOGLE IMAGES IF YOU VALUE KEEPING YOUR DINNER IN YOUR STOMACH!) after taking mayonnaise to the face.
It's a bit odd what the internet's managed to get me conditioned to..

Those pictures got a raised eyebrow and a "Well, I certainly didn't expect -that-", but nothing more.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Scarecrow 8 said:
This is my kind of thread!

I would go with Harley, she has a better persernality...and she is hot and cute. Being both at the same time must take work. If you can't chose, watch this:
Allow me to summarise my agreement in pictorial form:

[HEADING=1]PIEEEEEE!!![/HEADING]

CloakedOne

Oct 1, 2009
Harley Quinn. Ivy is definitely beautiful but Quinn is more sexy. Besides, I'll always have a soft spot for Quinn ever since I fell in love with her from the sublime animated Batman series.

ninja_decadeo

Jul 20, 2010
Dammit this is hard...I guess Poison Ivy. Harley Quinn is cuter but Ivy has that come hither look.

Screw it I'd take em both :D

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Scarecrow 8 said:
This is my kind of thread!

I would go with Harley, she has a better persernality...and she is hot and cute. Being both at the same time must take work. If you can't chose, watch this:
yeah..that sould help.

ps: about my spelling...I don't care.
And boom goes the dynamite.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
hermes200 said:
IamQ said:
Harley Quinn, definitely Harley Quinn.
I take you haven't seen the competition:
. So, yes. My vote goes to Ivy.
The only thing I like more about Poision Ivy is the face. But, that's no biggie when Harley has that killer body. Plus, if i get a different picture, she'd probably have a less emotion-less face.

Tenkage

May 28, 2010
Harley, I love the accent, and the fact she is pretty much the most develouped character on Batman other then Batman

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
IamQ said:
hermes200 said:
IamQ said:
Harley Quinn, definitely Harley Quinn.
I take you haven't seen the competition:
. So, yes. My vote goes to Ivy.
The only thing I like more about Poision Ivy is the face. But, that's no biggie when Harley has that killer body. Plus, if i get a different picture, she'd probably have a less emotion-less face.
Then, let me put it this way: while I think Quinn is cute, Ivy is hot (to the point where her sexappeal is listed as one of her "powers"). And although I am likely to get killed either way, between being shoot by Two-Faces, beat by the Joker or eaten by Crok, Ivy's is not a bad way to go...