Poll: Who is in the right here?

devilkingx

Aug 3, 2011
WaruTaru said:
devilkingx said:
they didnt even TRY banning his account

they immediately banned him from his game
Bradley:

I'm going to tell you what you said to get banned. "Seen any Israely or American jets flying by, lately?.. If not, you

will, soon.. This was also your second offense to get you banned.
That is the direct quote from the source. He was banned once prior to this.

regardless of your opinion, they ARE NOT allowed to TAKE AWAY features YOU PAID FOR unless you do something IN GAME to warrant it, if you hack in BF3 then yes perma ban you you've proven you dont deserve BF3, but he didnt do anything in game, hell theres no proof he wasnt just making a joke that got blown out of proportion because some people are stupid enough to take what is said on the internet seriously

if he does anything short of hacking IN BATTLEFIELD 3 then he should not be banned from battlfield 3, and if he is banned from ANYTHING it should ONLY be where he has committed the offense and nowhere but
Oh? No more alcohol and sugar? I kind of enjoyed that bit. Very well.

You can do whatever you damn well please as long as its "short of hacking" and no one can ban you for it? Right...let's just end this conversation here.
...in game i meant, meaning the only time you should ever be banned from any part of the game you paid for is when you really do something bad that ruins it for others who have paid for it(nothing you say will ruin someones game, it isnt your fault people take the words of an anonymous angry stranger seriously), and you should only be punished in the medium you commited the offense, IE hack in battlefield 3 be banned from battlefield 3 AND NOTHING ELSE be a racist asshole on the forums BE BANNED FROM THE FORUMS AND NOWHERE ELSE commit bannable offenses on both THEN AND ONLY THEN SHOULD YOU BE PUNISHED ON BOTH